Teaser Tuesday (3): Nightshade


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others.

Here’s how:
  • Step 1: Grab your current read.
  • Step 2: Open to a random page.
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.  Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others.
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes).

Nightshade By Andrea Cremer 
“You risked your life to save mine?” He took a step toward me. I watched him move closer, blood roaring in my ears.

When his hands cupped my face, closing in so his lips almost touched min, I shivered. Looking into his eyes, feeling the warmth of his breath on my skin, I knew I’d do it again, no matter the price.
p. 121 


So I started this series because of an ARC I will potentially get for the 3rd book.  But I'm glad that I started this.  I'm only 120ish pages in and its wonderful.  I love the descriptions and the world she has created here.  It’s a bit hard to follow all the characters and hierarchy’s but I am enjoying this book very much.

Are you a tease?

Comments