Waiting On Wednesday (59): Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

by Abbi Glines 
Expected publication: April 22nd 2013
Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. Besides there was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.

The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…
Why I need this: HELLO!!!!! WOODS GETS HIS OWN STORY!!!! WHY YES PLEASE!! And excuse my caps there, I just get way to excited with Abbi books!!! Love the cover (ugh to much sexy) and totally CAN NOT WAIT!! Even though its like less than 30 days, but that is just so far away!!!!!

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. Ahh, yes! I'm dying to read it, too! I love anything by Abbi Glines, and I loved Woods in Never Too Far, can't wait for him to get his own story!
    Great pick!

    Here's mine: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen several other WoW posts with this one! I think any Abbi Glines book is going to do fantastic. Great choice! :D

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an Abbi Glines fan...so great choice!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you picked out a good book for this week. Hope you enjoy it! Here is my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!