Waiting On Wednesday (61): Blurred by Tara A. Fuller

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

by Tara A. Fuller
Expected publication: July 2nd 2013 by Entangled Teen
Cash is haunted by things. Hungry, hollow things. They only leave him alone when Anaya, Heaven’s beautiful reaper, is around. Cash has always been good with girls, but Anaya isn’t like the others. She’s dead. And with his deteriorating health, Cash might soon be as well.

Anaya never breaks the rules, but the night of the fire she recognized part of Cash’s soul—and doomed him to something worse than death. Cash’s soul now resides in an expired body, making him a shadow walker—a rare, coveted being that can walk between worlds. A being creatures of the underworld would do anything to get their hands on.

The lines between life and death are blurring, and Anaya and Cash find themselves falling helplessly over the edge. Trapped in a world where the living don’t belong, can Cash make it out alive?
Why I need this: I have always LOVED every book that my super hero counter part puts out! I love Tara for more than the fact she is rocking a totally awesome name! And I totally enjoyed Inbetween and think that Cash and Anaya's story is going to blow it out of the water!! AND AND AND!! This means that I am one step closer to getting more EASTON!!!!!! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. I haven't read Inbetween yet but I own it and will get to it hopefully next month! I've heard so much about this series. And the cover is so gorgeous <3

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is beautiful. I really hope to read the first one soon. Great pick.


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cover. I'll have to check out the first book.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Inbetween yet! I have it on my Kindle, but I tend to forget about the books I have on my Kindle. I really like the cover of Blurred though! U hope you enjoy it when you get the choice to read it :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read anything by Tara Fuller yet. Guess I need to add her stuff to my TBR list!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring BLURRED for your WOW post Tara! You are made of awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need this one!!!! Yesssss!!!!!!!! I agree with you, GIMME GIMME GIMME!!

    *tackle hugs you*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!