Teaser Tuesday (30): The Vincent Brothers


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 



Here’s how: 
  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 

Well today is just beyond amazing folks!! I'm still on a high from my AAMZING 500 follower post! You all make me feel all warm and gooie inside!! So now I will return the favor! Teaser Tuesdays are really one of my favorite things I do on my blog here and today is no exception!!! I was up WAY late this morning (I think I clocked out at about 4 am) reading, well no that’s not right. I was reading but more accurately I was fanning myself looking for a bucket of ice water and feeling my insides turn to mush!!! I LOVE this book and oh man Sawyer is just WOW!!! I can’t say enough.  This baby came out today and I have to give a HUGE thanks to Abbi for letting me read this puppy early!! Sure made my weekend!! So without making you wait any longer here are the best parts of this book, the funny and steamy!!

by Abbi Glines

He raised his hand and gently ran the pad of his thumb over my bottom lip. I mentally imagined biting his thumb and pulling it into my mouth to suck it but I didn’t actually do it. Instead, I just stopped breathing. ARC p. 37
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!






Ashton laughed and threw another pair of shorts on her bed to pack. “Bears can’t unzip tents Lana.”
“Well chainsaw psychos who wander the woods looking for young girls all alone to chop up into pieces can,” I replied.
“There are no chainsaw psychos! I can’t believe you’ve never been camping. It’s safe, Lana. I promise.”
“Easy for you to say. You’ll be snuggled up safely in the arms of Beau Vincent. I'm more than positive he could take on a black bear,” I muttered. ARC p. 129


FANTASTIC RIGHT?!?! Man!! I just LOVE this book!! I was going to post something with a bit more steam, but I don’t want anyone passing out on me!! This baby came out TODAY! So please go pick it up!! You wont be disappointed!!



Don't forget everyone, My 500 Tots giveaway is going on RIGHT NOW! And it's AMAZING! Check it out HERE!!!

Comments

  1. haha That was funny! And so true. I'm more worried about the psychos like Jason that like to murder campers than the bears.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I can't wait to read this one. I thought the first book was cute. :)

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!