YA Sisterhood 2nd Annual Crush Tourney Advocate!

FANTASTIC NEWS EVERYONE!!!
So the embargo has finally been lifted for the advocates of the 2nd YA Crush Tournament!! And the great news is that I AM AN ADVOCATE!!!! AHHHHH I'm so excited!! This is my first time as an advocate and I couldn't be happier!!!
Sooooo whoooooooo does the Tater get to represent!?!?!?!


THE ONE AND ONLY SEXY (MMM SMEXY) KAIDAN ROWE from Sweet Evil!!!!!


I'm so sinfully happy to be able to be a part of this!


More news and an official post will come. The tournament starts July 6th and we are up against Finnick (I KNOW! A tough one) in the first round so get prepared for a fight!!! Now I still will have more stuff to come, but anyone that wants to help me out just shoot me a tweet or email!!! Again, more info to come but for now, know this will be your one stop Kaidan shop!!! mmm! RAWR!!!! 


Match 7: Finnick (12) vs. Kaidan (21): Starting FRIDAY JULY 13!!! Voting for our bracket will begin!! Voting runs from 12 AM to 12 AM EST!!!


I will update more with official twitter handles and everything you will need to fight for Kaidian!!!


I'm excited and I hope everyone else is!!!


UPDATE!!!!!
Here is the official page where I will keep everything you need!! CHECK IT HERE!

Comments

  1. Yay Tara!!! Thanks for the Kaidan love! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I haven't read Sweet Evil yet but I want to and I have heard great things about Kai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaang, FINNICK!? *sharpens sword* I am ready! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the button! That guy is hot! I believe he is the same one I used for my Wesley Rush book boyfriend post! LOL I'll support you until he goes up against Adrian lol cause I'm an Adrian helper and have to support my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!

    mhm smexy Kaiden :)

    -Bookcrazedgirl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!