2013 New Adult Reading Challenge: January Review Link-Up

Hey everyone!
This year is already started off with a BANG!!! I live out in the SF Bay Area so our sports fever is high!! My Sharks have been doing awesome and in case you didn't know, the 49ers went to the superbowl!!! AND! Even better my personal life is turning around!! So totally awesome start to the year! It has been crazy hectic for me but now I have some time to update this puppy more! And one thing I can't wait to talk about is the New Adult Reading Challenge that is going on!! I am here to give you a place to link up your reviews you have done!! Its totally awesome and all us hosts are using the same linky ! So link up your reviews and keep reading!! Don't know about the NA Reading Challenge?? Check it out here!! Also I am always up for a NA chat anytime! I love to talk about this genre !! Check back frequently for more awesome goodies related to this challenge!!!


Comments