Temptations With Tater (43): Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins

Does a regular Teaser Tuesday leave you feeling empty? Do you always post a whole paragraph in your teaser and never the one to two sentences as the rules state? Do you every just want to type the whole damn book because it is that amazing? Yeah, me too!! Temptations With Tater is a super charged Teaser Tuesday. Inspired by MizB's (Should Be Reading) Teaser Tuesday and Nicole's (The Reader's Antidote) Tempt Me Thursdays, TWT let's you really, REALLY tease your readers!
The rules are very similar to TT but super charged:
  • Step 1: Grab your current read (or most recent read)
  • Step 2: Select a page with a tantalizing juicy passage.
  • Step 3: Share a sentence, paragraph or part of the whole page, something that is tempting, tantalizing and will be sure to make the readers want this book bad!
  • Step 4: Don’t forget to tell us what book so we can add it to our list and cheat on our TBR piles.
Now, onto the teasing!

Ok people!!! I have a super special treat for you today. I got my paws on my most anticipated read of the year, Sweet Peril and OHMYLORDY!!! I have only read about 50 pages and in that 50 pages there is more sweet goodness than the frist book!! HELLO BABY CAKES!!! It's too much awesome for me to handle! So I am here today to give you a tiny little teaser that made me swoon out loud. Yea and I was at work at the time while reading this!!! That was funny to see!!

by Wendy Higgins

Now he took my other wrist and raised it. He stopped and ran his thumb across a freckle on my wrist, so tiny I didn't know how he noticed it. He kissed the spot, his lips soft and hot, making my heart splutter in my chest.

I tried to pull my hands back, but he grasped my wrist and pulled them even higher, draping them around his neck. The look in his eyes dared me to pull away again. I sunk my fingers into the hair at the nape of his neck.

"I'm trying to talk to you," I said.

"Yes, I know. But I'd rather not." ~ARC p. 32

HOW AMAZING IS THAT!?!?!?! UGH!!! I DIE!!!!
And that is it for the teaser, oh wait no its not, how about a little eye candy?? Cuz it wouldn't be a temptation with Tater without some sexy eye candy!!!
And because this is all about Kaidan and Anna, here is the sexy as all get out, Wade, who is my perfect Kai. 

Comments

  1. AHHH I need this even more now, if that's even possible!! KAI <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *runs in circles* I cannot wait to read this book! I just need more Kai in my life and thank you Tara for that delicious picture. ugh I could stare at that all day.... Thank you for the lovely tease!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very amazing!!! And thanks for the visual as well ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Em Geee!! That is so hot. Wait, hott is better, with a double T. I need this book more than ever!! *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HOLY MOTHER, LORD ALMIGHTY!!That picture!! The good Lord has grace us with this perfect male specimen!! *strokes screen*

    AND LET'S NOT FORGET THAT TEASER!!!!!! Tara!! What are you trying to do to me?? I NEED that book, like yesterday!! I cannot wait to have it in my hands, to get some more Kai!!! Need Kai.. Oh my goody gum drops do I need some Kai!!!


    *tackle hugs you*

    *fans myself* ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Adam, what would you rather do??? Love that sexy teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!