Waiting On Wednesday (58): Furious by Jill Wolfson

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 
by Jill Wolfson
Expected publication: April 16th 2013 by Henry Holt and Co. BYR
Three high school girls become the avenging Furies of Greek legend. 

We were only three angry girls, to begin with. Alix, the hot-tempered surfer chick; Stephanie, the tree-hugging activist; and me, Meg, the quiet foster kid, the one who never quite fit in. We hardly knew each other, but each of us nurtured a burning anger: at the jerks in our class, at our disappointing parents, at the whole flawed, unjust world. 

We were only three angry girls, simmering uselessly in our ocean-side California town, until one day a mysterious, beautiful classmate named Ambrosia taught us what else we could be: Powerful. Deadly. Furious.
Why I need this: EEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! FURIES!!!!!!!! *DIES* I so can't help it. I have a soft spot for greek mythology. I just cant wait! And Hello!!! That cover is AMAZEBALLS! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!
What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. you should definitely read Elizabeth Miles' Envy trilogy! I really love them (especially the second book) so this does look awesome. I got an egalley of it and can't wait to read it!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the furies after Vengeance Bound. I also enjoy Greek Mythology and I'm all about revenge and some badass girls!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover!! They are definitely all looking pretty furious! :) Great pick, Tara! Hope you're enjoying this one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Greek myth too but this one gave me pause. Maybe I'll wait and see what you think of it first.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure if this one is for me or not, but I hope you enjoy it. It has a pretty cover!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. TARA!! TARA!!!!


    *grins* *runs and tackle hugs you*

    :D

    Now, the book, just oh my!! I love the re-telling of greek myths. And this book just sounds pretty darn awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!