Tater Lite

Hey guys! 


I just wanted to let you all in on a secret. I am on a blogging break. I kind of started it last week and forgot to tell everyone. I just need some time to get back to the reasons I started this blog and that was the books. I have felt obligated lately and am in a kind of major reading funk. Nothing is really fulfilling me lately and I just want to get back to discovering what I love. 



I'm really sorry cuz I feel bad because I love all my readers!! I will still be posting thins here and there. Thinks I feel like and things I have already committed to but it will be sporadic and what not. I hoping to only do this till the end of the year and come back in January revived and rejuvenated. I will be doing an end of the year wrap up and of course best of 2012. So I wont be totally gone. Consider this Tater Lite. If you want to know what I am doing always follow me on the twitter or goodreads. I love you all!!! 


Tater

PS
You know I can't leave without leaving you with some hotness to stare at!! So I am leaving you with one of my favorite hockey players, Ryan Clowe.  It really sucks because I have this sinking feeling I wont get a hockey season and that is just heart breaking.  So I will just sit here, with some chocolate and stare at the hotness!!

Comments

  1. drools at hot guy. totally understand and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. *tackle hugs you* Tara! I hope you have a great, amazing relaxing break!I do hope you come back fully rejuvenated! If not, I'll drag you back *evil grin* jk jk!
    I'll see you around on twitter girl!!
    Love you with all my heart!

    *now pet the pretty picture* hehheehee

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!