Waiting On Wednesday (56): Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own.

by Bethany Griffin 
Expected publication: April 23rd 2013 by Greenwillow Books
EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE.

Araby Worth’s city is being torn apart by death, disease, and corrupt forces wanting to claim it for their own. She has lost her home. Her best friend is dying. Her mother has been kidnapped. The boy who made her feel something again has betrayed her. And her father may be a murderer.

But Araby has found herself.

Despite the death and destruction all around her, she will fight for herself, for her friends, for her city. Her rebellion will take her, finally, to the mad prince’s palace, for the decadent –and sinister—masked ball. It could be a trap. It could be the end of them all. Or it could be the moment that Araby becomes the kind of hero she never dreamed she could be.
The tragic, dark, and steamy conclusion to Bethany Griffin’s Masque of the Red Death saga.
Why I need this: WILL, I NEED MORE WILL!!!!!!! That is all!!!! 
Ok I will give you just a bit more, this was such a great read and I want so much more! That ending was UGH!!!! And WILL!!!!!! I want more will!!!
Now that is all.

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. Omg yes! I am SOO unbelievably excited for this one! I really loved Masque of the Red Death because of the fast-paced story and the awesome writing, so I really can't wait for the next instalment! Thanks for sharing! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Masque of the red death but I know a ton of people who over it so much! I need to get my hands on it, especially with the whole WILL guy you are obsessed with :P

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a stunning cover! The book sounds intriguing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely waiting on this one too!! I love these covers!!

    Great pick! (and I love the blue!)

    Here's my WoW

    xo
    jaime @ Fic Fare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tara :) I still haven't read the first book in this series but the book covers are beautiful and the storyline sounds good. Great WOW choice!

    Here's my WOW:

    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!