Obsidian Book Trailer

By now you should all know that I LOVE the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout! If you haven’t heard of this series by now, STOP READING THIS POST AND GO GET THE DAMN BOOK!!! 
AMAZON | BN | GOODREADS 
Now that you have either bought the book or at least added it to your list, I'm going to share the AMAZING good trailer. As if you needed more reasons to check out this series!! 

Did I mention that the super HAWT hottie in their series is introduced shirtless?? And that is in this?? Um yea! Super hot!!! 

Ok enough blabbering! Check out the sexyness and be sure to read this baby ASAP!!! It's so crazy good!!!
Tell me how AMAZING this is in the comments below!! I really LOVE talking about this book!!!

Comments

  1. oh, oh me :)

    No matter how many times I watch this.. *sigh*
    God, I love the Lux series *coughdaemoncough*
    ;]
    (don't forget that cookie vid!!!)
    I can't get enough of this book!!
    I need Onyx, badly!!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book,crazed girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!