Waiting On Wednesday (37): League of Strays

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 


by L.B. Schulman
Expected publication: October 1st 2012 by Amulet 

When Charlotte Brody, a lonely 17-year-old student at a new school, receives an invitation to join The League of Strays, she's intrigued by the group's promise of "instant friendship." The League does provide companionship--and even a love interest--but Charlotte grows increasingly uncomfortable with its sinister mission to seek revenge against the bullies of Kennedy High. When escalating acts of vengeance threaten to hurl her down a path of remorse, Charlotte must choose between her new friends and the direction of a future she's never fully considered. 




Why I need this: I'm going to admit something personal here, I strive to fit in (shocker I know) but don’t we all! I think this will speak to EVERYONE! Oo and the hottie on the cover is a plus also! Also you throw romance into anything and I'm sure to pick it up. 


What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. This sounds like it could be pretty cool. I definitely hear you about the need to fit in. And I'm totally with you about "if it's got romance..." . :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't on my wishlist yet, but it sounds interesting. I look forward to reading some reviews on it. :) Great pick

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this one, I got it from netgalley but, I haven't had a chance to read it yet! Great choice!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this one, I'll have to check it out! nice pick :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one does looks good! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I've heard so many mixed reviews about this one! It sounds interesting enough, but the cover really doesn't do it for me, lol! Yes, I'm a cover snob, hee hee!
    Hope you get to read and enjoy it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this! I put it on my TBR pile, however, I'm suprised I haven't heard of this book before. Nice joice :) My WoW

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  8. Almost sounds like blogging lately. :/

    Here's my version of WoW

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always a sucker for a hottie on the cover! lol And yes I think we all want to fit in one way or another. Curious about this club and the revenge they will take!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds amazing, I like the cover and it's different because it's not another 'girl in a pretty dress' cover!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book sounds great! a nice choice.

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-1st-august.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the cover. Haven't come across this one before. Thanks for the WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cover reminds me of Twilight movie poster. o.O
    Btw, here's mine.
    *New follower.
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds something right up my alley. Adding to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!
    Check out my WoW
    Have a great day! Old follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Reviews for this book swayed my opinion to not read it. I hope you enjoy it though.

    Shortskie's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds really good. I just added it to my TBR list.

    My WOW: http://breathofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-19-burning-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy! your pick!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, this looks interesting! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, a hottie on the cover make it irresistible to read!I'm a new follower!!!

    Check out my WoW: http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-my-boyfriend-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. I got this in the mail a few days ago! I'm really looking forward to reading it, it sounds really good!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous choice!!! The cover is awesome and it sounds interesting too! Thanks for sharing.

    Following! Feel free to visit my blog.
    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  22. Ive heard mixed reviews on this books, but I do love the cover for the book.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!