Waiting On Wednesday (47): Everbound

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 


by Brodi Ashton
Expected publication: January 22nd 2013 by Balzer+Bray/HarperCollins

Two months ago, the Tunnels of the underworld came for Nikki Beckett. That night, Nikki's boyfriend, Jack, made the ultimate sacrifice. All Nikki wants is to save Jack before it's too late. All Cole wants is to find his queen - and he thinks Nikki is the one. Both determined, both desperate, Nikki and Cole form a tense alliance, leading them on a dangerous journey to The Heart of The Everneath.
Why I need this: This need no fricking explination. Really…you are getting one from me. 

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. HAHA I still need to read Everneath. I love the covers! So gorgeous!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wince! I still need to read Everneath. The covers of both of these books are absolutely stunning. I've got a few months to read the first one though.

    Here's my WoW

    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Danica Page @Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the covers on this series. Awesome pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4559

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had heard about this on a different WoW post and I added it to my TBR pile immediately. ^.^ By the way I'm a new follower and I LOVE your banner! If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. .. I still have to read Everneath *ashamed* I really need to read it soon.

    WoW @thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I cannot wait to read Everbound too!!! I need to know what happens to Jack! I tend to have a thing for all literary characters named Jack ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED Everneath and I've also very excited for Ever bound. Great pick! I totally ditto it! :D lol.
    Stop by MY WOW?
    <3 Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta agree with this one for sure!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pick! I really enjoyed Everneath so I'm definitely excited for Everbound to come out!!!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree no explanation needed. I can't wait to read this one. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read Everneath but I would like to read both. I hope you enjoy Everbound when you get the chance to read it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!