Waiting On Wednesday (50): Clockwork Princess

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 


by Cassandra Clare
Expected publication: March 19th 2013 by Margaret K. McElderry Books

Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close. 

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.

Why I need this: HOLY FUCKING HELL THIS IS THE THREAD TO MEND MY BORKEN HEART!!! That is all. 

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. This is the book that will break my heart! The last book mended my broken heart. It was perfect and wonderful and I want Jem and Tessa to get married so so so BAD!!! I love them. Will can find someone new!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get my hands on this one and finally read how the series will end. Cassandra Clare is simply amazing. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo great pick! I'm really excited about this one too, thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is..... Bring. This .Book. On!!

    Awesome choice!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, who isn't? I find it more and more difficult to hold myself back until this last installment is out, so I can read the whole trilogy in one go. It's also very, very hard to avoid all the spoilers, but hey... I already know I'll love those! Great pick! =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl, you know I want to read this book, like yesterday. Great choice.

    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have really enjoyed this series so far. I am looking forward to this one.. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower here. Great pick!!
    check out my WoW
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/wow-pick-of-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still haven't read Clockwork Prince. Womp womp. I really need to get on that, BUT NO TIME! UGH. Good pick lady face.

    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liking this cover, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feels like we've been waiting forever for this book and I can't wait to finally find out how this series will end.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't even started this series yet but I'm so excited for this too, lol. The cover is outstanding... ahhh. Great choice!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, gonna be honest. Haven't started the series, but I really need/want too!! I love that cover!!And it seems soo good!
    Great pick girl!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book, crazed girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!