Waiting On Wednesday (48): THe Murmurings

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 



by Carly Anne West
Expected publication: March 5th 2013 by Simon Pulse


After her older sister dies from an apparent suicide and her body is found hanging upside down by one toe from a tree, sixteen-year-old Sophie starts to hear the same voices that drove her sister to a psychotic break.


Why I need this: So I normally don’t like things that creep my out: spiders, creepy insect legs, Justin bever and his freeky lesbian looks. However the cover of this book does nothing but draw me in. I wonder if there is a spell cast on this book that draws readers in, even with all the creepy and just…shit I take that back this cover is just STUNNING also!!! So yea. Creepy voices and all I need this book. And I think I will be reading this one during the day time!! 



What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. I actually love creepy! I hate spiders though! But I am dying to know what these voices are?! Is she crazy or is it something more?!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard this before today so thank you for selecting it! Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you'd like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover and the blurb for this one seriously FREAK me OUT. Still, can't wait to check it out (during the day...and with all lights on). Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this one a few weeks ago and I totally need to read this book too!! It sounds so awesome! Great Pick.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my WoW pick a few weeks ago - the creepy just sucked me right in! She reminds me of the girl from The Ring....*shudders*

    My WoW this week is Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really looking forward to this one too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!