A Tater Update

Hey everyone!!!
I just wanted to give you all a quick update. I know I haven't been around much lately, I have recently moved and that took a lot out of me. Being super busy with the move I haven't been able to do much blogging.  I am also kinda in a blogging funk.  So I have a few things that I already made commitments to that I will blog, but for the most part, the blog might be sporadic. 
But I will get to be more active again sometime soon!!! I gotta because my Blogversary is coming up VERY soon and I want to celebrate with all my lovely readers (because honestly you are all what keeps me going!!!) If you still want to keep up with me follow me on Twitter and Goodreads. Those always get updated!!
Again, I love you all and can't thank you enough for listening to my rambles!

I shall leave you with some eye candy, because I wouldn't be the Tater without giving you some eye candy and having at least one photo in every post I do!!! Enjoy!

Who says reading isn't sexy???

Comments

  1. I friggin' love you so hard!! Ha ha
    Definitely have been missing you, but you have been busy. Soooooo you're forgiven :)
    Glad you are doing well, and wow, blogversary!! Exciting!!! You rock my socks, and damn, I am loving that smexy pic. Mmmmmm yup, I keep staring at it.. Can't look away.. I don't want to.. *wiggles eyebrows*
    That's some wonderful eye candy!!!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!