Waiting On Wednesday (53): Wicked Kiss by Michelle Rowen

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

by Michelle Rowen
Expected publication: February 26th 2013 by Harlequin Teen
MY KISS CAN KILL. 

I used to be ordinary Samantha Day, but that's changed. Now, after one dark kiss from a dangerous boy, I can steal someone's soul...or their life. If I give in to the constant hunger inside me, I hurt anyone I kiss. If I don't...I hurt myself. 

Bishop is the one whose kiss I crave most, but if I kiss him, I'll kill him. Then there's another boy, one I can't hurt. One whose kiss seems to miraculously quell my hunger. They're both part of a team of angels and demons that's joined forces in my city to fight a mysterious rising darkness, an evil that threatens everyone I know and love. I just wonder if I'll be able to help Bishop-or if I'm just another part of the darkness he's sworn to destroy.... 

NIGHTWATCHERS 

When angels and demons must work together, something beyond evil is rising...
Why I need this: I fell in LOVE with Kraven and this book was such an enjoyable read for me. I really can’t wait to see where the second book goes!! I mean yea Bishop is hot and all but man Kraven stole my heart and I KNOW there is more to him that what was told on the first book!!! I can’t wait for this!!!

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. I didn't love Dark Kiss but I am curious to see where this series is going. Have to say I'm a Bishop fan but I kinda have a soft spot for Kraven too! Great pick.


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both Bishop an Kraven! Can't wait! This was my last WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! This looks great! The cover is creepy (love the pink, by the way!) and the plot is intriguing! I love reading about angels and demons, so I'm adding this one to my TBR. :D

    Here's my Waiting On Wednesday post.

    I'm following you now! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seen this last week and liked it. I'm always in on waiting for sequels. ^^
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this book either but it does sound pretty good :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an interesting pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heards lots of awesome thing about these books. Guess I should read them. Haha Great pick!
    Stop by MY WOW?
    XOXO, Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know this series. Looks good though. Thanks for sharing.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't started this series yet, but your post has made me want to read it RIGHT. NOW. Eep!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still have to read the first book, but the series looks great! :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard of this series before, but it does sound interesting. I'm so going to have to check it out!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!