Waiting On Wednesday (52): Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

Opal 
by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Expected publication: December 11th 2012 by Entangled Publishing
No one is like Daemon Black. 

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on. 

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love. 

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever. 

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.


Why I need this: Seriously, I don’t think anyone needs me to tell them why I need this book. The way that Onyx ended!!! I would insert a typical upset Tater response, but it's just a string of curse words in a amusing arrangement. I want it, I need it, I can’t take how amazing this is going to be!! GIMMIE GIMMIE ME NOW!!!

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. I know after that ending I'm dying to know more about what happened to a certain character!!! Plus need more Daemon and Katy!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Onyx yet. I need to get to it soon!
    Here's my Wednesday post.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!!!!
    I love this series :-)
    I am dying to find out what is going to happen. I am glad it is not to far away.

    Great Pick!
    Cassie
    GreatMunchieReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that book like yesterday!! It's one of my most anticipated reads after finishing Onyx and I just need to know what happens next. Less than a month left ;)

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imaginaton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great minds think alike, and the wait is excruciating! I am literally counting down the days!
    Here's my WoW.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly, who isn't waiting for this? I just know that I'm desperate to know how the story continues! :D

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha wow. I'm still so behind. I have an ebook of Obsidian but I haven't had time to read it! I guess I need to make that a top priority!! :D Nice Pick! I love the covers.

    Stop by MY WOW?
    XOXO, Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am absolutely dying for Opal. One can never have enough Daemon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!