Waiting On Wednesday (51): Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

by Abbi Glines
Expected publication: December 2012
To want what you’re not supposed to have…

She is only nineteen.

She is his new stepfather’s daughter.

She is still naĂŻve and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother.

But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. His famous father’s guilt money, his mother’s desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no.

Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn’t prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she’ll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and that he’ll never be faithful to anyone. He is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that…

Blaire just may have fallen too far.


Why I need this: It should be no surprise by now that I love Abbi Glines. That women fulfills all of my literary needs. I anxiously await all of her novels and even mark their release dates on my calendar. So it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I am featuring this baby. I mean seriously!!! This cover is like oh holy hell!!! I think that Abbi needs to get to the point of releasing a book every week. Because I can never get enough!!! AND I mean seriously this is going to be a whole new world!!! A WHOLE NEW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDDDD!!! Pardon my Aladdin moment. I am a 90s child, it's ingrained in me to sing song when someone says a sentence like whole new world and part of their world. The best one is hakuna matata. Cuz It means no worries, for the rest of your days...
But yes!!! This is going to be amazing!!! That is all. Please give me this baby now!!!!

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. This one sounds amazing since it sounds like there is no love triangle! LOL Also sounds very A Midsummer's Nightmare with her staying the hole summer with her soon to be step brother. Would be very convenient to get a new hot step brother lol even though kind of disturbing as well.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! I still haven't tried her books, hopefully I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha, loved your break out in song. I too was an Aladdin fan...oh who am I kidding, I still sing every song when my kids watch it. ;)

    This book sounds juicy! Great pick!

    New follower via GFC.

    Check out my WoW

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this one a few times lately, not really my type of read but I can see the appeal. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Abbi! Feel free to come by and check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. new one for me. Thanks for sharing. my wow http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-36-and-www.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that cover :) I really like that cover! I love Abbi Glines and that books just sounds, hot, amazing, interesting and wonderful!! So adding this on to my TBR list!

    Thanks for sharing Tara!!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book, crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already have this one on my to-read list and I want it so bad. The book sounds amazing and I would love to read it when it comes out. I hope you enjoy reading it. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Abbi love her books and i actually love everything that comes from that woman!! Cant wait to read this!!

    Here is Mine


    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!