In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lover of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying. 

So for today I have acquired Nightshade by Andrea Cremer.  I'm starting this series because of Around the World Tours. I am on the list for the 3rd book so I figured I needed to read the first two! I hear good things about this series and am excited about it!  I'm hoping to get the second one for Christmas!

Also IMM are two books I have been wanting to get my hands on for a long time and thanks to my boyfriend’s WONDERFUL mother, she is letting borrow Déjà Dead and Death du Jour By Kathy Reichs.  I love the show Bones and am excited to start this series. 

That is all I have for this week, a short list I know!!! But I'm trying to save buying books till after Christmas, cuz all I want for Christmas are books!!!!! (Ok, so I'm going to TRY to not buy any books until after Christmas so others can buy them for me. However, that is always hard (and any fellow book lover will tell you the same) esp when Amazon is having really great deals on some great books!)

To Recap


What’s in your mailbox?

Comments

  1. Hahahaa, I so know what you mean! I'm trying really hard not to buy myself books while I'm shopping for others. I keep having to update my wishlist (i.e. remove things I bought hahaa)...eeek. Can't help it. I've still got to read Nightshade too! Let us know how it is!
    -Heather@BookStacksOnDeck
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to get Nightshade too soon I've heard it was great!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Mailbox this week!
    I also have Deja Dead this week :)

    New Follower :)

    If you have a moment, please come and vote on your favorite YA Novel's Character:
    Here
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nightshade wasn't my fav out of the series, but I hope you will enjoy it more :D will definitely be on the lookout for your review!

    Happy reading!

    Diana @ The Lovely Getaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Nightshade. I can't wait to read what will happen next in this series. Hope you enjoy the first one!

    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED NIGHTSHADE! Awesome read!

    Check out my IMM! I just started my blog so it is my very first one!
    http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/weekly-meme-hosted-by-story-siren-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nightshade and Wolfsbane was a very great read! Happy reading!

    A new follower! :D

    Please check out my IMM too!
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEEY!!!!!! thanks everyone for checking my blog out!!!!!! im really excited!!!!! im just starting and i love you all for listening to me!!!!! thanks to all the new followers and please spread the word!!!! i would also love to do the same for anyone else!!!!!!

    Tara (the owner!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!