Waiting on Wednesday (2): Pandemonium

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own.


Todays waiting on Wednesday I'm going to talk about a book that I CAN NOT wait to get my hands on!!!!!!! I mean seriously!!!! It is torment making everyone wait for this book!!!!! Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver is the second book in the Delirium series

Pandemonium 
by Lauren Oliver

I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare, 
pushing aside thoughts of Alex, 
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school, 
push, 
push, 
push, 
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.

Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.

Why I need this: Um hello!!!! Have you read the first one???? If not, stop reading my damn blog and go get that book!!!!! I'm not kidding!!!! GO!!!!! The first book blew me away as well as her other novel, Before I Fall (which is also amazing!!!!!).  March can't comes soon enough!!!!!! Expected publication: March 6th 2012 by HarperTeen.

What are you waiting for?

Comments