Top Ten Tuesday (1): Winter TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn’t like to make lists?!?!?! They make life easy! And fun!!!! And its always a never ending topic!!!!

Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! 

So this week’s top ten are: Books on my TBR for Winter! 
So for my first TT list I'm going to do a mix of books that are out and a couple that aren’t yet.


Pandemonium By Lauren Oliver- this is currently my most anticipated book!!! I'm so in love with delirium and Before I fall I cant contain my excited for another book from Lauren Oliver! Its ridiculous how much I want this book!!
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer- I'm only 120 pages into Nightshade and am already getting to excited for the next this book.

Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer- So I have started this series because of this book coming out soon. I got on a list for an ARC and figured I should start this series. But I'm glad that I did. I really am enjoying Nightshade and am excited for this book.

The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams - a crazy love story!! Yes please!
Clockwork Price by Cassandra Clare- um hello!!!!! Each of her books just keeps getting better and better!!!!! I love this series and need more of Will and Jem!!!
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater - I'm excited to continue the story of Sam and Grace!

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa-love the first one, have 2 and 3 waiting for me also.
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- I'm so behind on the times with reading this series! Hopefully ill get it for xmas and can catch up!
Divergent by Veronica Roth- again, TOTALLY BEHIND!!!
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead - ON EVERYTHING!!!! UGH. Major catch up for me after Christmas!

That’s my top ten, What’s yours?

Comments

  1. Ooh, you have so many good books on your list. I read The Hunger Games and The Vampire Academy books and they are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Divergent was great, can't wait for more. I have Iron Fey 3 at home, 4 on hold. This series has been such a fun surprise for me. I will drop everything the minute Clockwork Prince is available for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunger Games is on my list, too! Great choices!

    Here's the link to my TBR list for winter:
    http://www.nancycudis.com/2011/12/top-ten-tuesday-tbr-list-for-winter.html

    Your new follower (via GFC),
    Nancy @ Simple Clockwork
    http://www.nancycudis.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!