Waiting On Wednesday (43): The Collector


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

by Victoria Scott

Expected publication: March 2013 by Entangled Teen

He makes good girls...bad. 


Dante Walker is flippin’ awesome, and he knows it. His good looks, killer charm, and stellar confidence has made him one of hell’s best—a soul collector. His job is simple, weed through humanity and label those round rears with a big red good or bad stamp. Old Saint Nick gets the good guys, and he gets the fun ones. Bag-and-tag. 

Sealing souls is nothing personal. Dante’s an equal opportunity collector and doesn’t want it any other way. But he’ll have to adjust, because Boss Man has given him a new assignment: 

Collect Charlie Cooper’s soul within 10 days. 

Dante doesn’t know why Boss Man wants Charlie, nor does he care. This assignment means only one thing to him, and that’s a permanent ticket out of hell. But after Dante meets the quirky, Nerd Alert chick he’s come to collect—he realizes this assignment will test his abilities as a collector, and uncover emotions deeply buried.

Why I need this: I have come to the conclusion that I will pretty much read ANYTHING that EntangledTeen puts out!! I mean good god!!! I'm going to list the reasons I already love this book:

ONE: The fucking hot piece of ass on this cover!! I have a soft spot for forearms and damn if this boy doesn’t make me want to lick them!!!

TWO: Dante is a pretty HOT name!!! Rolls of the tongue nicely…try it with me…Dante… mmm yea I could get use to saying that name...

THREE: UGH!!!!!!!! I can't get over how epic this synopsis is!! For fricking reals!!! Come on Entangled!!! Don’t kill a girl by making her have to wait!!! 

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. I. LOVE. THIS. PICK. I am dying for this one as well. I'll say it with you... Dante! Oh Entangled really does know how to make a girl swoon with just a cover and summary.

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT THIS BOOK TOO!!! BADLY!!! Dante sounds awesome!


    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! That is a very yummy cover! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, yes please! I can't wait to get hold of this book as well.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Yes, please. Don't make us wait ;)

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooooo far away. I think it's been on my TBR pile for a while now, but I try not to obsess too much over books that are due to 2013 since they're so far away. Hope you get an ARC and can tell us a little bit about it sooner though :)

    My WOW.
    Siiri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... this one sounds awesome. I really like the summary. I'll add it on my to-read list. Thanks for sharing. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the reasons you are excited for this one. LOL This is definitely a book I will be picking up in 2013. :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am now EXCITED with you. Thank you for bringing this book to my attention. YUM. ;)

    Care to stop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like the sound of the main character :p I would avoid something like that in real life :') but it might work in a book!

    Take a look at my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like an exciting choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait for this one either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. FOR SURE want this one!! Excellent pick.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg! I saw this one today on another WoW post and have been swooooning every since! I cannot wait! EEEEK!!
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. steady yourself . ha ha .
    i cant wait

    my wow

    ReplyDelete
  16. YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am soo excited for this book...too bad it's a long wait.....
    I want it :(

    Amazing Pick!

    Magen Corrie
    ~My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!