Waiting On Wednesday (44): Lovely, Dark & Deep

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

by Amy McNamara
Expected publication: November 13th 2012 by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing

A resonant debut novel about retreating from the world after losing everything--and the connections that force you to rejoin it.Since the night of the crash, Wren Wells has been running away. Though she lived through the accident that killed her boyfriend Patrick, the girl she used to be didn't survive. Instead of heading off to college as planned, Wren retreats to her father's studio in the far-north woods of Maine. Somehwere she can be alone.

Then she meets Cal Owen. Dealing with his own troubles, Cal's hiding out too. When the chemistry between them threatens to pull Wren from her hard-won isolation, Wren has to choose: risk opening her broken heart to the world again, or join the ghosts who haunt her.


Why I need this: I spotted this lovely on someone else WOW a while ago and oh damn if I didn’t fall in love right away!!! The cover is spimple and spectular and damn! It sounds like such a great heartbreaking read!!! I cant wait to see how these two overcome their troubles!!

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. The cover is so so pretty! Sounds like a beautifully emotional read. I also hope she can overcome her troubles and be happy again.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this book, but it sounds fabulous! Must add to TBR!

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also waiting on this one. It just sounds so good.

    I swear every time I look at your blog it just gets better and better.

    Here's my WoW

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting and what a pretty cover!

    It would be great if you could stop by my WoW post.

    -Sarika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds lovely! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. im not too fond of the heartbreaking read part but i have to admit, the cover is gorgeous!

    great pick

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like it will be great. Nice pick. I will have to add it for sure...

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=4078

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cover :) I'm not sure if this is something for me, but I might take a look at some reviews. I hope you're going to love your pick :)

    Come visit my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty cover. I hadn't heard of this one at all but it sounds exactly like something I'd want to read since I'd featuring so much more new adult books. It's definitely going on my wishlist - and hey, it's coming out soon!

    Terrific pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH! I really have to add this one to my TBR pile!

    It sounds so good, and hits kinda close to home for me. I lost my five year old cousin in a horrible car accident over a year ago, and it's been very hard since. I've watched my uncle slowly retreat since then. It's a sad thing to watch..It hit my family hard....

    So, I'm going to have to read this book!

    Great Pick girl!

    My WoW

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just added it to my TBR list, I love the cover :D

    Here's my WoW.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh this looks creepy!!! I'll totally have to check it out though, it looks like a good read! Thanks for sharing!

    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of this but it sounds intriguing. Thanks for sharing.

    Ellen @ Always YA at Heart – Here’s my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a good one.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This book seems really intense, but definitely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!