Waiting On Wednesday (46): Touch of Death

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 


by Kelly Hashway 
Expected publication: January 15th 2013 by Spencer Hill Press

Jodi Marshall isn’t sure how she went from normal teenager to walking disaster. One minute she’s in her junior year of high school, spending time with her amazing boyfriend and her best friend. The next she’s being stalked by some guy no one seems to know.


After the stranger, Alex, reveals himself, Jodi learns he’s not a normal teenager and neither is she. With a kiss that kills and a touch that brings the dead back to life, Jodi discovers she’s part of a branch of necromancers born under the 13th sign of the zodiac, Ophiuchus. A branch of necromancers that are descendents of Medusa. A branch of necromancers with poisoned blood writhing in their veins.


Jodi’s deadly to the living and even more deadly to the deceased. She has to leave her old, normal life behind before she hurts the people she loves. As if that isn’t difficult enough, Jodi discovers she’s the chosen one who has to save the rest of her kind from perishing at the hands of Hades. If she can’t figure out how to control her power, history will repeat itself, and her race will become extinct.
Why I need this: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! FRICKING NECROMANCERS!!!!!!!!! I can't take the epicness that is coming from the synopsis!!! Hot stalker boy, killer kisses and oh damn Medusa also!!!! Someone get me this book!! NOW!!! I can't wait to see where this book takes me!

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. Great pick! I can't wait to read this book. The cover is great and the story sounds intriguing!

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely! I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)

    Here is my WoW post. Check it out? ;)

    -Maxine @ Teenage Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touch Of Death has such a gorgeous cover! The book seems great. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW. It would be great if you could stop by! Also we have a Night Of The Purple Moon giveaway going on! Come along and participate if you like. :)

    Sarika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. Touch of Death sounds great :) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. A killer kiss would suck lol and I love necromancers! This does sound really good!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing Touch of Death for your WOW post. I'm so glad you're looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I have this one one my to-read list and it sounds pretty amazing. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice cover and pick.

    http://tributebooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday-owlet-by-emma.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pick! I am definitely looking forward to this book as well! It sounds freaking amazing!!

    My WoW

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does sound good!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep I'm also intrigued by this one. I can't wait to read it.

    Here's my Wow

    Enjoy!

    ~Danica Page@ Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Someone else's blog I visited featured this one today. It definitely looks interesting and I really like the cover.

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only we Know

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!