Waiting On Wednesday (45): Shadowlands

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 



by Kate Brian
Expected publication: January 8th 2013 by Hyperion Books for Children

Rory Miller had one chance to fight back and she took it. Rory survived … and the serial killer who attacked her escaped. Now that the infamous Steven Nell is on the loose, Rory must enter the witness protection with her father and sister, Darcy, leaving their friends and family without so much as a goodbye.


Starting over in a new town with only each other is unimaginable for Rory and Darcy. They were inseparable as children, but now they can barely stand each other. As the sisters settle in to Juniper Landing, a picturesque vacation island, it seems like their new home may be just the fresh start they need. They fall in with a group of beautiful, carefree teens and spend their days surfing, partying on the beach, and hiking into endless sunsets. But just as they’re starting to feel safe again, one of their new friends goes missing. Is it a coincidence? Or is the nightmare beginning all over again?


Why I need this: OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?! Yea I need this. This cover is just WOW stunning! And oooo starting a new life!!! Will she get a new hottie but can she stand to be away from old friend?? Ugh!!! Mystery thriller come to mama!!!


What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. The cover is very gorgeous!!! And I love a good mystery thriller. Witness protection but then he finds her?!!! Sounds good!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mystery thriller and an awesome cover..yes please! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prolly the most awesome cover I've seen lately! I think the font adds a great dynamic over the whole cover. I love it!

    My WoW pick

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cover and it sounds so interesting!

    here's our WoW
    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woaaaah. Serial Killer? YES please! This one sounds amazing and that cover is gorgeous! I've never heard of this until now and thank the gods too because I would have missed out! Thanks so much for sharing this one! Adding it now ;D

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea, this is a book i would buy without even reading the synopsis. and I'm the type to be VERY careful when it comes to buying books!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds exciting, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick. It sounds like a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmm for a contemp this one sounds interesting. I may have to check it out.

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cover is wow! Nice pick girl.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I have this one on my to-read list but I'm not sure... It sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy it when it comes out. Nice pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!