Sh*t Tater Got (26): The One With Starling and Major Signage


S*it Tater Got is a culmination of Stalking The Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Showcase Sunday hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and every other incarnation of showing off what your postman brought you. It's purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying. 



Hello to all my Tots!!! (hehe so I'm going to start calling my readers Tots, like Tater Tots!! Hehe besides, tots always make people happy and you all make me happy!!!) I didn’t have much to show last week so I skipped a video but this week I had amazing things to show!!! I hope you enjoy my cheesiness on the video this week!!! 



Blogs Mentioned 

Bought 
Gilt by Katherine Longshore 

Got Signed 
Unearthly, Hallowed by Cynthia Hand 
Everneath by Brodi Ashton 

Won 
Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein Thanks to Library Thing

Borrowed 
Starling by Lesley Livingston Thanks again Jamie!!!


Like I said, I'm working on getting the interview just right before I post it! There is just so much epicness in it I have to make sure its just right! Maybe I will get it up for Monday!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful week and are enjoying your holiday weekend!!!

Comments

  1. Starling looks cool! I've always wanted to try The Dark Divine series, mostly I admit based on the gorgeous covers that all contain such pretty dresses. Very cool that you got to get all your books signed at the event. LOL at having to get a billion copies signed. I'd probably be the same way. I need one for everyone.
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! Glad to hear the signing was amazing---so sad that I missed it, but I was just completely exhausted that night and couldn't bring myself to face San Fran traffic lol. Love the nail polishes!! Bit of a nail polish junkie here. :D So excited for Starling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dark Divine series and the Unearthly series were all AMAZING so I hope you enjoy! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweseome Haul!

    http://readwriteandreadsomemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Signed books are the BEST!! I would love to have my Unearthly and Hallowed signed someday! Enjoy! :)
    You can check out what I got this week HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Dark Devine Series! Starling looks really good too! I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-36-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I really like the Dark Divine series and Cynthia Hand's books. Enjoy!
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, your dogs are so cute <3
    And yay for Harry Potter! :) AND the nail varnish!! I love that pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE! You showed your HAWT sign! Woot!Woot! Hehehe! JEALOUS! You got all 3 colors of nail polishes. I only got pint. *tears*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!