Waiting On Wednesday (27): Onyx


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected publication: August 14th 2012 by Entangled Teen

Being connected to Daemon Black sucks… 

Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard. 

Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem… 

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s. 

But then everything changes… 

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me? 

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies.

Why I need this: Ummmmm well looks like Daemon is just taking over my blog for the whole week!!! Geez!!! But we can’t help but love him. I know I have already read this book, BUT it was on my kindle and I want to have a physical copy in my hands so I can stroke it and pet it and put it next to Obsidian so I have a pretty matching set!!! And I KNOW everyone else can’t wait for this baby!! And there is a good reason!!! It’s just, AHHHHHHHHHH I can't describe it!!! If you think you knew Daemon before, you were so wrong!! Anyways!!! The Daemon Invasion AND 30 Days of Daemon are in full swing!!! And if you missed it yesterday, I had some wonderful teasers yesterday! So check it out HERE! You know Daemon wants you to!!

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. Oh sweet Jesus. I could just stare at him all day.. and night. Seriously.

    Tabby @Insightful Minds
    Come check out Book Week ft. Life on the Edge by Jennifer Comeaux

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely feel the Daemon love when I come here. I'm so ashamed because I still have to read Obsidian. I have no time! I will probably get to it in a month.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it right girl! Definitely feeling the Daemon love! Fabulous choice on this :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't featured it yet but I'm Majorly-anxious/waiting for Onyx. I need more Daemon in my life!

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm absolutely dying to read this and you are killing me with your awesome teasers - I love it!!!!

    Always YA at Heart – here’s my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaah! asdasdfadsjfhg!!! I. NEED. THIS. BOOK. I read Obsidian and fell in love with Daemon! Can't wait to see more of him in Onyx!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!