Teaser Tuesday (29): Onyx


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 


Here’s how: 
  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 

So today I am suffering fighting a damn cold! Seriously, it's disgusting and nasty, and I feel like doing nothing! Which is what I have been doing, aside from dying and coughing up things that are from an Alien movie. So my reading has taken a hit. I haven’t pick up a book in over a week! I feel like such a bad blogger, but I just cant seem to muster up the energy to do anything! So I'm going to post a tease from the book that everyone seems to love! Hehe as if I didn’t post enough (actually I didn’t!! And I still have more teasers I could share) here are a few more Daemon moments!!

by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected publication: August 14, 2012 Entangled Teen
“What was that?” he whispered, eyes narrowed. There was no mistaking the amusement in the tilt to his lips, though. “Very bad kitty…” ~ ARC p. 67
“You look tired.”I crept closer. “I didn’t sleep well last night.” “Thinking about me?” he asked in a hushed voice.There wasn’t a moment of hesitation. “Yes.” His eyes widened slightly with surprise. “Well, I was preparing this whole speech about how you need to stop denying that I consume your every waking thought and haunt your dreams. Now I'm not sure what to say.” Leaning against the wall beside him, I could feel his body heat. “You, speechless? That’s one for the record books.” Daemon lowered his head, his eyes as deep and endless as the forest outside. “I didn’t sleep well last night, either.” I moved closer until my arm brushed his. He stiffened ever so slightly. “Last night—“ ~ARC p. 200-201
“Maybe they’re getting some bow-chicka-pow-wow.” I looked at him. “Ew.”He flashed his teeth. “She’s definitely not my type.” His gaze dropped to my lips, and parts of me quivered in response to the heat in his gaze. “But now I totally have that on my mind.” I was breathless. “You’re a dog.”“If you pet me, ill—““Don’t even finish hat sentence,” I said, fighting a grin. Smiling only encouraged him, and he needed no extra reason to be a terror. ~ ARC p. 257
I hope you enjoy!!! Now if only I had a sexy alien by my side to make me better! Or I had super alien powers to bring things to me! Oh a girl can dream!!!

Comments

  1. I love your blog :)
    It never disappoints me! Seriously.
    Thanks for sharing babe!
    I need to get this book.

    Check out my Teaser Tuesday :)
    Tabby @Insightful Minds & IM Design Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous!!!!! I can not wait to read this book.
    Great post thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God, I'm completely jealous! Well, here's MyTT! I think I'll go sulk now and think about what those teasers might mean O_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry you're feeling bad and hope you get better soon. Thank you for the Daemon fix...made my date :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh steamy!!!!! i'm definitely going to have to pick up this series!!! Great teasers :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, awesome teasers! I plan on starting this book tomorrow and cannot wait to jump back into Katy's world!

    I hope you feel better soon!

    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Onyx teasers Tara!
    I hope you get better soon!
    my Golden Lily teaser- http://unforgetablebooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lordy. I can't wait to get my hands on this book. :/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!