Top Ten Tuesday (22): Favorite Quotes

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn’t like to make lists?!?!?! They make life easy! And fun!!!! And it's always a never ending topic!!!!

Top Ten Favorite Quotes From Books 
Oh man!!!! This topic just makes me so excited. And then I become sad when I realize that I didn’t start making notes in my books till lately. So a lot of the more amazing books I don’t have some of my favorite moments for it. So I thank goodreads for having quotes up. But now I have an incredible urge to reread a lot of these books. And anyone that knows, you know what books will be featured here. But I can’t help myself. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE these books!!! So anyways here they are! 

by Jamie McGuire 
Again, I can quote the whole book. I mean seriously! This book is still the most amazing read I have had in a long time. It just gets me! It’s weird to say that a book gets you but I said it and its true. This book just has so many layers and amazingness I can’t help but love it! But these are some of the best quotes that always make me swoon. I say, I love these enough to even get a tattoo of them some day. 
“I'm never going to be the same after this.”
I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.
I know we're fucked up, alright? I'm impulsive, and hot tempered, and you get under my skin like no one else. You act like you hate me one minute, and then need me the next. I never get anything right, and I don't deserve you...but I fucking love you, Abby. I love you more than I loved anyone or anything ever. When you're around, I don't need booze, or money, or the fighting, or the one-night stands... 
You know why I want you? I didn’t know I was lost until you found me. I didn’t know what alone was until the first night I spent without you in my bed. You’re the one thing I’ve got right. You’re what I’ve been waiting for, Pigeon. 
He scanned my face with careful hope in his eyes. “You love me?” “It’s the tattoos,” I shrugged. 

Harry Potter 
by J.K. Rowling 
I know there are more from this series and I'm sure I would just quote the whole series. But these are just a few that stood out to me. I SERIOUSLY need to reread this series soon!
It takes much bravery to stand up to our enemies but we need as much bravery to stand up to our friends.Sorcerous Stone
Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love. Deathly Hallows
Dumbledore watched her fly away, and as her silvery glow faded he turned back to Snape, and his eyes were full of tears."After all this time?""Always," said Snape.”Death Hallows
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I am currently rereading this one and my book has so many sticky notes in it right now I looks like a fringe jacket. I love THIS WHOLE BABY!!! I mean I can say this about all the books featured in this post, I can quote the whole damn thing!!!
I've always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect." His eyes searched mine intently, and for a moment we stood there toe to toe. "The ones who throw their beauty around, waste what they have? Their beauty is only passing. It's just a shell hiding nothing but shadows and emptiness. 
“Remind me," he paused, drawing in a stuttered gasp, "to never piss you off again. Christ, are you secretly a ninja?” 
Holy Hawt Chemistry, Batman! 

by Toni Aleo 
I don’t know how Toni did it, but she managed to capture this gigantic, crazy emotion and put it in such a simple letters. These two words just hit me to the core. And I love it!!!
Totally devoted













by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Jennifer’s humor really shined through with this book and I totally loved it!!! 
Then Ash twisted toward Daemon, her cheeks flushed. “I can’t believe you’re allowing him to do this. Next thing we know, you’ll be dating a human” 
Damn, he made plain white T-shirts a thing to worship.
“Yes”. Her voice came out a breathless whisper, as if she’d just run up a flight of stairs … or worked as a sex phone operator. 
by Wendy Higgins 
Oh man!! This book just has soooo many great moments that make you stop and think. Or stop and swoon all over! It’s just so fantastic!
Wowza.He was smokin’ hot. As in H-O-T-T hot. I’d never understood until that moment why girls insisted on adding an extra t. This guy was extra-t worthy. 
“Why are they allowed to do this?” I couldn’t help but feel betrayed on behalf of humanity. I was jolted by the bitter edge in Kaidan’s response. 
“What is it you smell, exactly?” His voice took on a husky quality, and it felt like he was taking up a lot of room. I couldn’t bring myself to look at him. Something strange was going on here. I stepped back, hitting the tub with my heel as I tired to put the scent into words.“I don’t know. Its like citrus and the forest or something… leaves and tree sap. I can’t explain it.”His eyes bored into mine while he wore that trademark sexy smirk, arms still crossed. “Citrus?” he asked. “Like lemons?”“Orange mostly. And a little lime, too.”He nodded and flickered his head to the side to get hair out of his eyes. Then his smile disappeared and his badge throbbed. “What you smell are my pheromones, Anna.”A small, nervous laugh burst from my throat. Then it closed up and I crossed my arms. 
by Jessi Kirby 
I can go on and on about this book. But I will only give you just a small bit of it. Just go and read it! And have your moments with it! it’s so great!
The look on Celia’s, and her hands on my cheeks, and what she’d said, had left me so near undone I actually did ask right away if I could take a shower. And she’d been happy to oblige, because that’s what you do with people who are so upset they’ve lost their manners. 
So there are mine! I would LOVE to hear what yours are, cuz I know I missed some great ones! 

Comments

  1. Great Quotes. I had so many good Harry Potter quotes and I assumed people would put them so I picked other ones. I am glad to see them though! Here are my My Top Ten

    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I love the first Obsidian quote.
    Angela @ AJ Arndt Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! Awesome one with Shadows. Great list! :D

    Drop by my Top 10?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really could have made my entire list Harry Potter quotes. I love every one of them. Great list!
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought Obsidian and I'm so keen to read it. Everyone I know is raving about it! Definitely want to read In Honor too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, Harry Potter quotes! I really should have thought of those - though it's only recently I've started jotting them down, and a lot are saved on my Kindle!

    Great list!

    My Top Ten Tueday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love harry potter and I seriously need to read Sweet Evil.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!