S*it Tater Got (24): The One With Tiger Lily & Insurgent


S*it Tater Got is a culmination of Stalking The Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Showcase Sunday hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea and every other incarnation of showing off what your postman brought you. It's purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying. (This is replacing IMM which I no longer will be a part of.)



Hey everyone! I hope you all have had an amazing week! I know mine could have been better but maybe next week will. I am back this week with my replacement for IMM. I'm not going to get into anything that went on, if you want to know about it you can just Google it. This is going to be called S*it Tater Got. I will link this up to all the other new stuff that is out there! You will still get the same great stuff from me, just under a different name!! Anyway! I had a great week! And I hope you like the video!!





Blogs Mentioned





Bought
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer 
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Got Signed
The Scorpio Races, Shiver, Linger, Forever by Maggie Stiefvater 
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler 

Gifted
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda 

Netgalley
Glitch Heather Anastasiu
The Unquiet Jeannine Garsee

eBooks


So that is all that I got this week!! Here is the link to all of my reviews that I did (Selection, Masque, Shadows, Struck) AND don’t forget I have a giveaway going on with Toni and her amazing books!! Not many people have entered and its great!! So check out the Interview and Giveaway!! 

Have a great week guys!!

Comments

  1. What a great haul!! I am just dying to get my hands on Tiger Lily!! I hear it is great. So sad I had to miss the signing (damn work!)---I'm sure it was amazing to meet those three! Gah, I need to get to a store and buy myself a finished copy of Sweet Evil---that was such an awesome read.

    Here's my haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow, awesome haul - love the name too, it's hilarious (:
    I need to get my own copy of Insurgent ASAP and I also got Glitch off Netgalley last week. The cover is so pretty!

    Love your blog theme too, by the way (:

    Check out my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I got Insurgent too! :D

    Drop by my Showcase Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to watch your vlog but it says it is private. You got a bunch of books I'm curious about and a couple (Storm and Obsidian) that I have too. Isn't Maggie Stiefvater funny and nice? I have had a chance to meet her a couple of times now and wouldn't hesitate to travel miles to see her again.

    My new books posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. I got bunches this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TIGER LILY. I WANT TIGER LILY! And wow, so many signed Maggie Stiefvater books! :O That is so cool!

    Patricia // My Week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice sh*t, Tara!!

    Sweet Evil was awesome. Can't wait to see what you think. I'm sure you drooled over Kai. I hope you enjoy all the books.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheesh I have no idea where to start with all your books. Sweet Evil was awesome! I would like to read The Selection, but I'm disappointed that it's in hardcover. :(

    Enjoy all your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Signed books from Maggie Stiefvater?! Awesome! I just got Sweet Evil this week as well. Can't wait to dig into that one! I just read Tempting the Best Man last weekend and thought it was pretty good. Enjoy!! :)

    You can see what I got this week Here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... that is some major sh*t there. Sorry, couldn't resist.

    I'm currently reading Insurgent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! You got tons of awesome reads this week. I can't wait to read Masque of the Red Death,
    The Selection, and Sweet Evil. Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to read Obsidian because I'm apart of one of the street teams for the Daemon Invasion! I love the cover on the Selection it's so pretty. I also can't wait to read Masque of the Red Death it looks so good. You'll have to tell me what you think of Storm when you read it because I've heard so many good things about it so you can imagine I want to get my hands on it so bad lol =) Why We Broke up looks so good. Next time I get some money I'm definately picking it up! Shiver is amazing =) I hope you enjoy all of the awesome books you got this week! Here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-33-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got The Unquiet?!! You lucky lucky thing. I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tiger Lily and The Unquiet. Sweet Evil and Masque of the red death :o I'm a bit jealous right now, haha. These books are high on my to buy list <3

    Happy reading!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-sunday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Selection looks SO good! And you got Insurgent! I can't wait to get a copy myself! Hope you enjoy everything! Sorry for the late response, but thanks for stopping by my STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I missed you on Sunday. Trying to do catch up. I literally want every single book you bought! I need Insurgent and Sweet Evil badly! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!