Waiting On Wednesday (25): Easy

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

by Tammara Webber
Expected publication: May 25th 2012

When Jacqueline follows her longtime boyfriend to the college of his choice, the last thing she expects is a breakup. After two weeks in shock, she wakes up to her new reality: she’s single, attending a state university instead of a music conservatory, ignored by her former circle of friends, stalked by her ex’s frat brother, and failing a class for the first time in her life. 

Her econ professor gives her an email address for Landon, the class tutor, who shows her that she’s still the same intelligent girl she’s always been. As Jacqueline becomes interested in more from her tutor than a better grade, his teasing responses make the feeling seem mutual. There’s just one problem—their only interactions are through email. 

Meanwhile, a guy in her econ class proves his worth the first night she meets him. Nothing like her popular ex or her brainy tutor, Lucas sits on the back row, sketching in a notebook and staring at her. At a downtown club, he disappears after several dances that leave her on fire. When he asks if he can sketch her, alone in her room, she agrees—hoping for more. 

Then Jacqueline discovers a withheld connection between her supportive tutor and her seductive classmate, her ex comes back into the picture, and her stalker escalates his attention by spreading rumors that they’ve hooked up. Suddenly appearances are everything, and knowing who to trust is anything but easy. 

Author Recommendation: Mature Young Adults (language, drinking, sexual situations)
Why I need this: um hello!?!?!? It comes with a warning!!! That always means is going to be a DAMN GOOD BOOK!!!! Gosh!! I mean the cover alone is already getting me steamed up! This book just sounds like such a great ride and I have a feeling ill be feeling ALL the emotions! Excitement, fiery passion, laughter and sadness! Oh my goodness I just can’t wait!! Good thing is that I don’t have to wait to much longer!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing! I haven't seen this before and I really like reading YA that's a little more A. There aren't enough books out there that focus on University/College aged characters. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha warning! I loved Between the Lines so I'm very excited to read more from this author.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. I love how you start your first sentence with why you want this book. Totally. This is SO you ;) Awesome pick! *Adding this to my TBR list*

    Thanks for dropping bymy WoW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds fantastic! I have to read it! Thanks for posting about it, this is te first I've heard about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pick! I had this as my choice a while back. Autumn has it as her WoW today. We all have great taste! Can't wait to read Easy. Thanks for sharing, crazy chick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like it'll be a great read.
    Thanks for putting it on my radar :D I'm always on the look out for my next great read :)

    Here's my WoW post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh this one looks so good! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh this one looks so good! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there :) just popping in...

    This looks like a great book and warnings... I'm in!

    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL. I didn't see the warning when I first read the synopsis of this one but I still had it on my wish list. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!