Help Me Get My Name In Sweet Hope: Cover Contest Voting for Sweet Hope by Wendy Higgins

Hey guys!!!

I'm here with a SUPER special post to ask for your help!

There is a contest going on from Bewitched Bookworms to design a cover for Sweet Hope (Book 2 in The Sweet Trilogy) by Wendy Higgins. The winner will get their name in the book!!! EEEP!!! So I designed a cover for the contest and it is now voting time!!! 

There are going to be two rounds because of so many entries. The top 6 from each group will move forward!!! So please please, PLEASE vote for my cover!!! 



And make sure to vote for this cover!!!! 

Hot right?!?!?! 

You can vote for multiple covers and the top 6 from each group will move forward!! But make sure to vote for mine please!! And tell everyone you know!!! 

PLEASE!

*Note: this will not actually be the final cover for the book, its just for the contest*

Comments

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!