Top Ten Tuesday (24): Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan of Your Blog

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn’t like to make lists?!?!?! They make life easy! And fun!!!! And it's always a never ending topic!!!!

Top Ten Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog 

You know it’s so much easier to pick your favorite books when you are given a time frame. Favorite book of all time…impossible. But favorite books read during the life span of my blog is a much better time frame to deal with. Sadly it eliminates a lot of GREAT books that I read before I started blogging (Sorry Harry Potter.) However, it opens up that top spot and allows me to talk about some other books that I love and also have been exposed to because of blogging. So be prepared…this is going to be a LOT of fangirling!!! 

by Jamie McGuire
There are no words to express how much I love this book!!! I read this back in the early days of blogging because of recommendations I got from others and boy oh boy was I ever glad that I did!! I was never one to read contemporary books before, I mean who wants to read about real life romances?? That’s boring?? God was I ever wrong!!! This book…I seriously can’t say enough about it!! I'm so happy that a publishing company pick this up because it’s just amazing!! Although I'm not happy to have to share Travis with others!! 

by Jennifer L. Armentrout
HELLO!!!!!!! For reals like this needs an explanation!!!! 

HA! You though you were going to get an explanation why this is amazing! Silly, silly readers 

by Wendy Higgins
Oh my holy sinful lordy Duke this book is just so tantalizing!!! I love Wendy and this book is beyond AMAZING! I was in a reading funk before I read this book and just in a bad mood from a bad book and I was like ok I’ll just read a little bit of this one. That turned into 4 am with a finished book. NO JOKE! So yea I love this book and damn do I love Kaidan!! Rawr!!! 

by Abbi Glines 
It’s official ladies and gents, I have a new favorite read of the year!!!! Ugh Abbi totally delivered an amazing book with one!! I can’t stand how amazing it is! And lord if I'm not still in the freezer when I think of Cage!!! Oh RAWR!!!! I wonder if I could get Cage, Travis, Daemon and Kaidan in the same room…*naughty thoughts* 

by Cassandra Clare
Really?? Does this need an explanation!!! I don’t know if it’s the mix of old time London and Shadowhunters or the sexy duo of Jem and Will but fuck if I don’t love this series!!! I can’t stand how amazing it is!!! 

by Rachel Vincent
I don’t know if this counts, technically I didn’t read it. This was my first ever audiobook (seriously these things are amazing! Makes traffic bearable!) Even though I didn’t read this, I was still going through all the emotions and oh holys that you get with reading! (Seriously that ending! Like the best day time soap ever!) I so can’t wait to finish this series too! 

by Brodi Ashton
I think if I wasn’t blogging that I would have eventually picked up this book, I mean for reals look at that cover! I know for a fact that if I weren’t blogging I never would have gotten the chance to talk to Brodi and tell her that I need more Cole! There was something (and yes it wasn’t the cover) and I just love about this book!! 

by Tara Fuller
I'm really glad I had the opportunity to read this book. Without blogging I might have gotten around to it (I mean I share the same name as the author, I tend to like nerdy things like that) at some point but I'm so glad I got to read it sooner. I have since gotten to know Tara more and I really LOVE getting to know authors! Also I seriously LOVE this book too!! A wonderful witch book and ya you need to read this baby! 

by Toni Aleo
One of the best relationships I have acquired from blogging is my relationship with Toni. I seriously love this woman like a sister and I know I would have never gotten out of my YA dome of reading and read this series. Ok well I think I might have because I love hockey and romance and this marries the two together. I can’t talk enough about this series and I know most of you have found out by now! 

by Michelle Hodkin
So in typical Tater fashion, I'm breaking the rules on this one. I kinda read this book before I started blogging, HOWEVER I was on the cusp of starting a blog. I went to a signing with Becca Fitzpatrick and Michelle and I wouldn’t have taken a while to read this book but since I got to meet her and stuff I read it sooner rather than later and gah! I loved it!!! Seriously loved it! 

I hope you all have liked my list! It's really fun talking about all kinds of books!! Tell me your favorite reads since blogging or because of a blogger suggest it or something!

Comments

  1. YESSSS The Luxe series! Clockwork Prince! Soul Screamers! Ahhh these are all fabulous picks! I still haven't read Beautiful Disaster yet but I've heard some pretty good things!
    Here’s my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me try this again! WHAT AN HONOR!!! I love that I'm in your top ten because you should very well know that you are my top friend! If I had MySpace, you'd be number two behind Michael! Love ya darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for including Perigee Moon on the list Tara!! I <3 you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have Obsidian in common, and I see several other books I can't wait to read. I hope to read Sweet Evil and Beautiful Disaster soon. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my...I haven't read any of these - yet! I just got the Infernal Devices Series, though and Sweet Evil, too. They must be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these besides Beautiful Disaster. I wasn't too happy with the characters, or the message, but the writing was definitely engaging and the book was addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to read 'The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer'- it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Evil sounds super good and I can't wait to read it. And damn that cover looks fabulouso! :) Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list. I loved many of these books and hadn't heard of some of them. My TBR stack just keeps on growing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hadn't even heard of some of those! New follower :D

    http://pageafterpagereviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list :) I loved Sweet evil too & Evernealth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your list! I really need to read Sweet Evil. I've heard way too much awesomeness about it!

    Karis @YA Litwit

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to say, your enthusiasm for these books was contagious. I NEVER read romance, but I find myself wanting to read at least half of these, especially Sweet Evil.

    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your post. I'll admit I have read exactly none of the books on your list, but some look good. I've been purposely staying away from the "Clockwork" books, are they good?
    I'm actually an author as well as a blogger. Looking for good readers to let me know their thoughts on my work or the work of my fellow authors. If you're at all interested, I'd be willing to supply a digital copy of one of our novels. Pick one out at engenbooks.com if interested. I write YA thrillers.
    Again, love the post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great picks! I loved Obsidian, Sweet Evil and Everneath. The Soul Screamers series has been on my to read list for ages. Really need to squeeze them in some day. Here's my picks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!