Waiting On Wednesday (38):Poison Princess

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

by Kresley Cole
Expected publication: October 2nd 2012 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Sixteen-year-old Evie Greene thought her horrific apocalyptic hallucinations were a sign that she was slowly losing her mind. But when her visions come true, decimating the world around her and killing everyone she loves, Evie is forced to accept that she was seeing the future.

Fighting for her life and desperate for answers, she turns to wrong-side-of-the-bayou classmate, the gorgeous and dangerous Jackson Deveaux for help. As Jackson and Evie race to find the source of her visions, they meet others who have got the same call and discover that Evie is not the only one with special powers. An ancient prophesy is being played out, and as the battle between good and evil intensifies, it is not always clear who is on which side…


Why I need this: YES PLEASE SIGN ME UP!!!!!! Seriously!!! I do love a good ol good vs. evil book with haunting visions and a totally yummie wrong side of the bayou bad boy!!! Man do they ever mess me up!!! And have you seen the damn cover!!!! Watch out bookstores, I might go crazy when I see this on your shelf!!!

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. lol where can i sign in
    this looks so cool but i'll wait for the paperback
    gr8 wow


    my wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound cool!! You know, all this time, I've never read the synopsis and actually thought this was a high fantasy book! Now looking at the cover closely and reading the description, I have no idea why I thought that--duh! LOL. Great pick, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes! I love Kresley Cole, I can't wait for this one. Great pick. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing, I want me a Jackson Deveuax! I know what you mean about bayou bad boys, this is so up my street!


    My WOW

    And check out my giveaway HERE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeaaaaaaaah, I can't wait for this book! The cover has some sort of fairy tale feelings and I love those stories, so sign me up too ^^

    My WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is one of my WOW picks for today. I can't wait for the book to come out. Great pick!
    Here's my WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cover is GORGEOUS! SO adding this to my TBR pile :) Awesome pick! :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pick. It sounds really good..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=2995

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, the cover is so enticing and sexy! Sounds like a great read! Awesome pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by! Awesome pick! This book sounds fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want this book!!!!!!!!!!
    And the cover!
    Dear sweet baby Jesus have mercy on my soul!

    I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

    Awesome pick!

    Magen Corrie
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one does look good. I got it early but haven't had time to look at it.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this sounds really interesting and I love the title. Adding to TBR pile!
    -Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!