Temptations With Tater (41): Through The Ever Night


Does a regular Teaser Tuesday leave you feeling empty? Do you always post a whole paragraph in your teaser and never the one to two sentences as the rules state? Do you every just want to type the whole damn book because it is that amazing? Yeah, me too!! Temptations With Tater is a super charged Teaser Tuesday. Inspired by MizB's (Should Be Reading) Teaser Tuesday and Nicole's (The Reader's Antidote) Tempt Me Thursdays, TWT let's you really, REALLY tease your readers!

The rules are very similar to TT but super charged:
  • Step 1: Grab your current read (or most recent read) 
  • Step 2: Select a page with a tantalizing juicy passage. 
  • Step 3: Share a sentence, paragraph or part of the whole page, something that is tempting, tantalizing and will be sure to make the readers want this book bad! 
  • Step 4: Don’t forget to tell us what book so we can add it to our list and cheat on our TBR piles. 
Now, onto the teasing!

So today is kind of a problem. The book I recently finished is SOOOOOOOOO amazing but is also kind of full of spoilers!!! But damn is it ever good!!! Anyways, what I share with you today is one moment that just made my whole world stop. It was utterly breathtaking. I soooo hope that you enjoy it!!

Through The Ever Night
by Verionica Rossi
Roar lead her along a trail that wove through sand dunes. Aether light filtered through the clouds, casting a glow over the path and the tall, rustling grass. As they walked, a rushing sound mixed with the low whistle of the wind. It moved though her—hiss and whisper and roar—growing louder and clearer with every step she took.

Aria stopped as they came over the last dune. The ocean stretched out before her, alive, spreading to the end of everything. She heard a million waves, each one distinct, ferocious, but together a chorus that was serene and grander than anything shed ever known. Shed seen the ocean plenty of times in the Realms, but it hadn’t prepared her for the real thing. ~ARC p. 36

Totally amazing right??
I hope you all enjoy!! Only a few more months before you can hold this puppy all to yourself!!

Comments

  1. I still need to start this series! I keep hearing great things! Nice teaser! My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't wait!!!!! Thank you for getting me even more excited. :)
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. *stares at screen*
    *sniff sniff*

    Oh!!!! I can't wait for *coughperrycough* Through the Ever Night!!!

    *squirms in sit* Loved that teaser!! Can't wait to read it!!

    My TT

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYYYYYYY I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!! I'm so excited for the third one :D YAYYYY!!!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this series!!! I can't wait to read Through the Ever Night.
    And that Teaser!!??!! Just wow!!

    Magen Corrie
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Jesus, that's some teaser! Here's mine: booksandswoons.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-6.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can still remember the first time I visited the ocean. And to do it with someone you are into is just so much better!

    http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jealous!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!