Waiting On Wednesday (41): THe Evolution of Mara Dyer

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 


by Michelle Hodkin

Expected publication: October 23rd 2012 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers


Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.



She can’t.



She used to think her problems were all in her head.



They aren’t.



She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.



She’s wrong.



In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?

Why I need this: OH MY GOD I WANT IT!!!!!!! I picked up the frist book when Michelle came to a local signing with Becca Fitzpatrik and I was like OK sure I'll read this book, the cover is cool and sounds nifty. Holy Monkey Balls if I didn’t fall in love!!! And I need more Noah and Mara and I need to know what the fuck is going on with all this crazy shit!!! I love it!



What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. Can you believe I still haven't read the first book? I was at the signing at Kepler's when Becca and Michelle toured last year and I bought The Unbecoming... but I just haven't had a chance to read it. But...I really need to move it up on my list and I love the premise of this book. So the short of it is that although I haven't read book 1 I am definitely looking forward to book 2 and have it on pre-order! :)

    -Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this one a few times this week already. I still haven't read the 1st book sadly. Everyone who talks about it gushes and gushes though so it's on my TBR list. I love the covers on this series. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Yes I need to know what is going on especially with that ending!!!!!!!!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I still need to read the first one I feel like I am really missing out!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read the first book and then this one. It definitely sounds amazing. Great pick.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeep! I still need to read my copy of book one. My cousin read the arc yesterday and said it was perfect. Hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! I can't wait for this! I need it like I need air. I adored the first book when I read it back in January, so I MUST get this one ASAP.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Mara Dyer!!! It was one of my favorite reads last year and I'm DYING to read The Evolution! I need more Noah STAT!

    Great pick!;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice, can't wait to read this one!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very popular pick. I keep seeing this book and it always reminds me that I still need to read the first one..

    My WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard good things about this. I still need to read the first one. So many books, so little time. My TBR pile is looking like an episode of hoarders and my husband thinks I'm nuts, but I'm adding this to the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to start this series. I've heard really great things about it! :D Great pick and thanks for sharing! :D

    My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a great series, seeing it around a lot.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have book one on my nook..eep i totally need to read this..monkey balls huh? My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have heard of this series, but never really looked at them. Now that I have it does sounds really good!! Might need to make time and start the series!!

    Great pick!
    And Happy Wednesday!!

    Magen Corrie
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one's on my TBR list to review right now. I'm looking forward to finally getting to it. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haven't read this series! Need to - when I don't know.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ugh I NEED THIS SOON!!!!
    I can't wait, seriously, Unbecoming of Mara Dyer was FANTASTIC
    and stopped at a very cruel part.
    need.this.now.

    Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!