Tater's Bookshelf Tour


Hey everyone!!!

So this week I didn’t have anything exciting enough to do a weekly haul. Soooooo I decided that I would take everyone on a bookshelf tour. Exciting right!!! Sooo when I have nothing to post but just feel like rambling, I’ll post a shelf. I’ll do one shelf at a time and show you the whole shelf, close up of each book and maybe a little something about certain books and also pick my favorite off the shelf.

Now how my shelves are organized is quite funny. Well I think it is.

At the moment, I have my Ikea bookcase filled with books I need to read (mostly) organized by authors last name (ALN) up till M (I have so many books they don’t all fit!!! My other two bookcases are kinda all over the place and I am working on organizing them. It makes me crazy when my books aren’t organized.

I have a white bookcase that has the overflow from my Ikea case, where it’s ALN from M till Z on the first shelf. On the next shelf its all of my ARCs and review books arranged by ALN and on the last shelf is book I plan to try and read by the end of the year (most are ARCs that are second book in a series and I want to red them) and they really aren’t in order.

My brown bookcase has books I have read organized by ALN on the top shelf and then the bottom shelf are my signed books/books for giveaways.

AND lastly I have a super skinny case that use to hold DVDs but now has my favorite books I have read.

So that is how my shelves are organized and you will eventually get to see them all at some point.

So I'm just going to get started and show ya what I got!!!


That is the shelf, and this shelf starts off with A and ends with CL

Books on the shelf
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Obsidian (1st edition) (read) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Obsidian (read) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Onyx (read) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Half Blood Signed (read) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Pure Signed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Deity ARC by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
The Future Of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
Everneath ARC Singed (read) by Brodi Ashton
Everneath Signed (read) by Brodi Ashton
Split by Swati Avasthi
Of Poseidon Signed (read) by Anna Banks
Shadow and Bone Signed by Leigh Bardugo
Struck Signed by Jennifer Bosworth
Eve Singed by Anna Carey
The Vow by Kim Carpenter and John Perry
Lenobia’s Vow by P.C. & Kristin Cast
The Fledgling Handbook 101 by P.C. & Kim Doner
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

Exciting shelf right?!?!?!

This is one of my favorite shelves, and not just because that is where Daemon, Aiden and Cole live, but it's really an exciting shelf!!!

Now I know I said my shelves are unread books, however some of the book on here that I have read and my favorite and I like to look at them on my shelves. I also like having them out where people can see. My read books get hidden behind furniture and such so I have room.


So as you can see this is my Armentrout section. I love all books JLA and you might have noticed I don’t have my Cursed ARC up there. Well that one is in my super special shelf section that you will get to see later.
I also really want to get to Starscrossed at some point. I keep hearing how amazing it is!


The tail end of my Armentrout section with my Deity ARC and also the section of my beloved Everneath books!! I got those puppies thanks to Maggie at NYMBC and also got them signed!!! EEP!! One of the best events I have been to.


The tail end of the shelf contains a nice assortment of books. I rally want to read Shadow and bone and COLS. I hear those are incredible reads. Doing this post really makes me want to abandon all work and responsibility and go read!

Favorite book on the shelf

This is so hard because its my Armentrout shelf and that is always a given for being favorites. But Brodi’s books are also here!! Makes it so hard!!

Book I want to read the most

Errr so hard to choose but it’s between Shadow and Bone and COLS. I hear that someone in S&B is super hot and sexy! So I really want to read COLS also because I really want to know more!

Newest Addition to the shelf
That would be Onyx. Although I have had the eARC for a while, it is indeed the latest physical book to be put on the shelf!

Oldest book on the shelf
That would be Halo. I have heard mixed reviews about that book so I'm a bit hesitant to read it.  But the cover is so pretty I at least want to give it a try!

So that concludes this segment of the shelf tour. I hoe you all have enjoyed it. if you did ill be sure to do the next shelf soon!!! Let me know if this is something that you like!!

Also! What did you like on my shelf, what didn’t you like?

Comments

  1. Love your shelf! I LOVED The Future of Us!!! And I'm dying to read Shadow and Bone and Everneath off your shelf. I have Everneath on my shelf but haven't read it. Halo has the most gorgeous cover! I actually really enjoyed the book. I know a lot hate it and Bethany can be kind of annoying but I thought it was a sweet story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This took you like 50 million hours didn't it??? Bahahah I wanna do a bookshelf tour now! Come over and help me!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!