Temptations With Tater (39): While It Lasts

(Side note, I have been spending WAY to much time trying to figure out why my page break isn't working and I give up. I have tried everything Google search has provided for me and still nothing, so here is what I did, the tease is the same color as the background! Highlight it if you want to read it! Also, if you read this in an email or blog reader, this is your warning, this is probably a spoiler post, if you don't want to know don't read...ALSO it's a bit steamy, nothing XXX but it's hot! Don't read if you don't want to know what happens with Cage and Eva)
Does a regular Teaser Tuesday leave you feeling empty? Do you always post a whole paragraph in your teaser and never the one to two sentences as the rules state? Do you every just want to type the whole damn book because it is that amazing? Yeah, me too!! Temptations With Tater is a super charged Teaser Tuesday. Inspired by MizB's (Should Be Reading) Teaser Tuesday and Nicole's (The Reader's Antidote) Tempt Me Thursdays, TWT let's you really, REALLY tease your readers!

The rules are very similar to TT but super charged:

  • Step 1: Grab your current read (or most recent read) 
  • Step 2: Select a page with a tantalizing juicy passage. 
  • Step 3: Share a sentence, paragraph or part of the whole page, something that is tempting, tantalizing and will be sure to make the readers want this book bad! 
  • Step 4: Don’t forget to tell us what book so we can add it to our list and cheat on our TBR piles. 
Now, onto the teasing!

I'm so excited with the temptation I have for you today!! And because this one is going to be a spoiler AND a bit steamy I'm going to have to make this a click to continue reading. I hate to do that but I don’t want to ruin anything for anyone!!!


This tease this week comes from my new favorite read of the year (well it does make the top 5, there is no way I can just pick one) While It Lasts by Abbi Glines. And oh lordy!!!! Cage baby, call me!!!!! Hot damn people this book is insane!!!! Love love love it!! And you will see why!! So click onward to see what I'm talking about!!!


And because I just can’t control myself, I did TWO teasers!!!! I hope you all enjoy them!!


Ooo and you will need your freezer on stand by…


by Abbi Glines
Cage stood up and began lifting his shirt off over his head and all thought was lost. Was that a barbell in his nipple?

“What is that?” I asked, unable to take my eyes off the small silver bar that was definitely attached to his hard tanned pec.


“It’s a piercing, sweet Eva. Now get your sexy ass up and go swim with me. You gotta be hot.”


I shook my head still trying to figure out when he’d gotten a nipple piercing. “I’ve never seen it before,” I finally started. ~ Kindle location 2614
Ah humina humina humina…I really have no words other than a rambling drooling mess…hot fucking sexy nipple right? Well fuck me silly!!!
I popped another chip into my mouth and chewed slowly enjoying the grease. Eva studied me as I chewed. Her eyes dropped down to my neck. What was she looking at my neck for? Then the tip of her pink tongue darted out and licked her bottom lip. Well, damn.

I was only so strong. I set the bag of chips on the bed and swung my legs back down to the floor. Her eyes widened in surprise and lifted back up to meet my gaze. I stopped in front of her and reached down to take her hand and pull her up until she was standing. I gently tugged her up against me then before she had time to think or refuse I covered her plump red lips with mine. 


She was stiff in my arms for only a moment. Her lips loosened up and she began eagerly kissing me back. I took a small nip on her upper lip then trailed small kisses across her bottom lip and licked each warm corner. When a sigh escaped her mouth, I took complete advantage and slipped my tongue inside the dark warmth of hers. It was sweeter than id imagined. She tasted like lemonade and sunshine. Her tongue began to join in on the exploring and for the first time in my life my knees went a little weak. ~Kindle location 1892
Ugh yea, I went there!!! 


I hope everyone enjoyed this and if it’s not enough to get you to drop everything (including your panties) and go read this book I don’t know what will…

My Cage York...
Did that help???? 

NO???

Ok...how about this...
Um yea...I figured that would work...

Comments

  1. Uhmmm idk if it's just my computer, but your quotes aren't showing up :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grabs water*
    *pours it all over myself*

    Dear sweet lord!
    I, uh, love those pictures!!!

    *re-reads teaser*

    Now, that is one hell of a teaser!!
    Love it all!!!


    Magen Corrie
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lord. I want me some Cage! :)

    Here's mine!
    http://papercutsya.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-81412.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Shit - I LOVE this post!! I have this book and have yet to read it... I might have to put my review books on hold so I can read this after these fucking teasers... thanks for that ;) j/k

    Fantastic post! If that doesn't get you reading or wanting to read this book and the other ones from Abbi then there's something wrong with you =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* *fans self* I love Cage York and I love this books. Thanks for reminding me of that.

    Here's my TT

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. A TRIPLE BLANCHER!!! LOL Love it! Sexy and hot! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY FUCKSICLES!!!! I didn't even see this post!! Yes I give you permission to shoot me!!!! Wh--WH--WOW!! That is one fine man candy!! YUM! :D Thanks for sharing this......*fans self* I sooo need this book....like yesterday! :D

    My TT!

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair 
     

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!