Waiting On Wednesday (42): Deity & Elixer

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected publication: November 6th 2012 by Spencer Hill Press

History is on repeat, and things didn't go so well the last time. 


Alexandria isn't sure she's going to make it to her eighteenth birthday—to her Awakening. A long-forgotten, fanatical order is out to kill her, and if the Council ever discovers what she did in the Catskills, she’s a goner... and so is Aiden. 

If that's not freaky enough, whenever Alex and Seth spend time "training"—which really is just Seth's code word for some up-close and personal one-on-one time—she ends up with another mark of the Apollyon, which brings her one step closer to Awakening ahead of schedule. Awesome. 

But as her birthday draws near, her entire world shatters with a startling revelation and she’s caught between love and Fate. One will do anything to protect her. One has been lying to her since the beginning. Once the gods have revealed themselves, unleashing their wrath, lives will be irrevocably changed... and destroyed. 

Those left standing will discover if love is truly greater than Fate...

by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Expected publication: November 2012 by Spencer Hill Press
Aiden's novella 


Aiden St. Delphi will do anything to save Alex.
Even if it means doing the one thing he will never forgive himself for.
Even if it means making war against the gods.



Why I need these: It's no secret that I love Jen’s Lux series and it shouldn’t be a surprise that I also lover her other series (although the Lux wins out as my fav) so I really LOVE this series and can't wait to get Elixer. You say why not Deity also? Confession: I already have this puppy waiting for me!!! Another confession: I still have to read Pure! *Hides from the stones and pitch forks* I'll get on it don’t worry!!! If you haven’t heard of this series, PICK UP HALF BLOOD and a glass of wine (or coffee) and go enjoy!! You wont be disappointed!

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. I really cannot say much more about these choices other than.... GAHHHHHHHHHHHH

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool covers...can't say much because I haven't read Half-Blood yet. I know don't shoot! I will.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deity was amazing and I so can't wait for Elixir! great picks.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! This was my pick last week! I crave this book like an addict, which I might actually be so I guess that is a proper description!Pure is awesome, but you already know that because it is by JLA and she is a genius!
    Now following you on through GFC!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to reading Armintrout's work. She's been in my TBR pile for a while.

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Half-Blood and wasn't so happy about Pure in the end, but I have high hopes for Deity. And everything that says "Aiden's PoV" on the cover goes on my list immediately! ;)
    Thanks for sharing!

    Here's our WOW this week.

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks. i would love to start this series soon.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3556

    ReplyDelete
  8. gr8 picks . hope i start reading her books soon

    my wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have yet to read Jennifer L. Armentrout, but I SO want to! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I that you love Miss Armentrout something FIERCE! Great pick and I will surely have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GAHHHHH.....I can't wait to read these!!! Jennifer is a freakin genius!! Awesome picks! :D

    My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE Jennifer's books. I need to read Pure ASAP. I loved Half-Blood. Great choice!

    New Follower via GFC.
    Here's My WoW!

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damn Deity was sooo freaking good and the end? *Dies* I definitely can't wait for Elixr!!! Great picks Tara <33

    -Jaime
    My WoW Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!