Temptations WIth Tater (38): Onyx

Does a regular Teaser Tuesday leave you feeling empty? Do you always post a whole paragraph in your teaser and never the one to two sentences as the rules state? Do you every just want to type the whole damn book because it is that amazing? Yeah, me too!! Temptations With Tater is a super charged Teaser Tuesday. Inspired by MizB's (Should Be Reading) Teaser Tuesday and Nicole's (The Reader's Antidote) Tempt Me Thursdays, TWT let's you really, REALLY tease your readers!

The rules are very similar to TT but super charged:
  • Step 1: Grab your current read (or most recent read) 
  • Step 2: Select a page with a tantalizing juicy passage. 
  • Step 3: Share a sentence, paragraph or part of the whole page, something that is tempting, tantalizing and will be sure to make the readers want this book bad! 
  • Step 4: Don’t forget to tell us what book so we can add it to our list and cheat on our TBR piles. 
Now, onto the teasing!


So this week I am going back to a previous favorite read of mine. I haven't read anything new lately. Been kinda slacking a bit in the reading department. And I am sorta kinda rereading this one also. I'm a slacker when it comes to writing reviews and I really want to get this one out considering it comes out IN A WEEK!!!! (or for those who pre-ordered it, it came today!!! Not that I'm petting this or anything ;) ) Anyways for those who haven't gotten it yet, please enjoy this teaser!


by Jennifer L. Armentrout


“You look tired.” 
I crept closer. “I didn’t sleep well last night.” 

“Thinking about me?” he asked in a hushed voice. 

There wasn’t a moment of hesitation. “Yes.” His eyes widened slightly with surprise. “Well, I was preparing this whole speech about how you need to stop denying that I consume your every waking thought and haunt your dreams. Now I'm not sure what to say.” Leaning against the wall beside him, I could feel his body heat. “You, speechless? That’s one for the record books.” Daemon lowered his head, his eyes as deep and endless as the forest outside. “I didn’t sleep well last night, either.” I moved closer until my arm brushed his. He stiffened ever so slightly. “Last night—“ p 200-201
I hope that everyone enjoys a little bit of Daemon. I know I always do!!! I hope that will help everyone make to next week or however many days it takes for you to get a hold of this great book!! And keep an eye out for my review which I hope to have up soon!!

Now, please leave me your teasers!! I love being teased!

Comments

  1. OH Lordy, Lordy, Lord, I think I just died a little! Great Tease! I like the idea of a supercharged tease, that's kinda what I do with Teaser Tuesdays too!I can never stick to the rules!
    Stopping through with My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED THIS PART and this book in general! Awesome teaser. BTW I am loving your supercharged teasers!

    My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I still haven't read any of her books... I should probably get on that. I know you love these teasers!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Gasp*
    I NEED THIS BOOK!!!!
    You picked the best teaser and now I'm dying!
    I really, really, really love your supercharged teasers!

    Magen Corrie
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm Daemon! He is something special! :)

    Haha here's mine!
    http://papercutsya.blogspot.com/2012/08/teaser-tuesday-8712.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sooo doesn't help me to make it to next week, it makes me want Onyx more!!! That teaser was amazing. I need Onyx, like, yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect place to end a perfect tease! Love me some Daemon!

    http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO LOVE THIS BOOK! And of course Daemon is the reason why!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!