In My Mailbox (20)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying.



Hey everyone!!! Another week where I was thinking ooo I only got Bloodrose in the mail this week it will be a shortie! Bah! I was wrong!!! Hahaha!!! But I did good, I got more books for review than I actually bought!!!! My books I got this week for review are some of the best ever!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Anyways I hope you enjoy my stash this week! I know I sure did!!! 

Blogs Mentioned

Bought
Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Heart to Heart by Lurlene McDaniel
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie

Bought for my Nook/Kindle
Junk Miles by Liz Reinhardt

Netgalley
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen

Won
Ethereal by Addison Moore Thanks Addison and Autumn from Autumn reviews for this baby!!!
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer SIGNED! Thanks OUAT for this one!!!!

For Review
Predestined by Abbi Glines AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!(On an exciting side note, Abbi released this book early!!!! It's now up on AMAZON!!!!)
Power Within by Chantelle Causer
Sound Bites by Rachel Burke for book tour coming here May 31



I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

What did the post man bring you?

Comments

  1. I'm so jealous of The Immortal Rules! I cannot wait to read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul, Tara!
    I can't wait to read The Immortal Rules. I've heard it's great. I'm so excited to get started on Predestined. Abbi rocks!
    I hope you enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Immortal Rules was so damn good! Dark Kiss was great too! I bought Ethereal like a year ago so I should really read it already. I've also been wanting to read Infinity but I really have more than enough series going already. Need to catch up a little first. Happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice IMM Tara. I hope you enjoy all of the books you got. I only got one this week, but it's a book Ive been wanting to read forever.

    You can find my IMM here! CLICKY HERE! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great haul! I can't wait to read alot of these so I'm excited to see what you think of them.

    Come visit My very first IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! I love emmitt! he's so sweet!!!!! hehehe! you make me giggle <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Peter Pan, and get some old versions of the books. Great mailbox this week. Signed books are the best!

    Happy Reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Immortal Rules was awesome, hope you love it as much as I did!! I requested Dark Kiss, hoping to get approved...I really enjoyed Rowen's Nightshade books! Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeeppp!!! You have The Immortal Rules. I really wanted that! Great haul and enjoy your reads!=D

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent book choices. I have The Immortal Rules as well and will be reading it this week. I can't wait to see what you say about it!
    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm reading Junk Miles as we speak! Hope you like it. My review for Predestined will go up on Wednesday. I loved it! I'm also on the Sound Bites tour. Looks really good! Can't wait to read it. As ever, love to see your face Trip! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa Predestined!! waaaw!! I can't wait to read it too!! :) And OMG Immortal Rules!! Can't wait for this one either :P Great mailbox and happy reading Tara!! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!