Tease Tuesday (24): The Immortal Rules


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 



Here’s how: 
  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 


by Julie Kagawa
Not long ago, before Rat came to the group, I would often find Stick in his room, huddled against the wall with one of my books, completely absorbed in the story. Id taught him to read myself; long, painstaking hours of us sitting on my mattress, going over words and letters and sounds. It had taken a while for Stick to learn, but once he did, it became his favorite way to escape, to forget everything right outside his door. ~Kindle location 146


This is how I feel about reading and why I LOVE to read so much!!!! It's just so beautiful!!! So I haven't read to much, but what I have is just amazing!!!! Hope you enjoy!!

What's your tease?

Comments

  1. Perfect teaser is perfect. Can't wait to read this book!

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I completely loved this book. It has an amazing story and ending. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!