Teaser Tuesday (22): Trying To Score


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 



So I'm not really reading a book right now and it is also Assassins week over at Insightful Minds and I still cant get this book out of my mind!!! Lucas is making me a crazy woman!! Seriously!! So here are more teasers from Trying To Score! 


by Toni Aleo 
Lucas too was shoveling pancakes into his mouth. Syrup dripped from the sexy stubble that covered his chin and her mouth watered at the sight. Fallon no longer wanted the syrup that covered her pancakes. More like the syrup from his chin, and lips, or hell just dump it on him!!! ~eARC p. 157 
I want some pancakes so bad! I want to make breakfast (and babies) with Lucas! 
One irresistible Lucas Brooks, Fallon Approves

Fallon rolled her eyes, poking him harder in the chest. “Get your mind out of the gutter Lucas!” She poked him again, and he took her finger in his hand as he grinned down at her. “Poke me one more time Fallon parker, and I’ll poke you back, and not with my finger.” ~eARC p. 189 
Oh Lucas you can poke me with anything you want!! That man is just making me swoon all over the place! I hope you enjoyed! And please check out my review of Taking Shots (Assassins Book 1) and check out Insightful Minds all week for amazing things from this Series! 

And on a side note, I wont be doing a Top Ten this week. I'm not thrilled about the topic and don’t think I would be able to do it justice! But it will return next week! And hopefully some follow Fridays also. I just haven’t been feeling it!


What is your tease?

Comments

  1. That sure doesn't sound like a facebook poke

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'll poke you back and not with my finger! LMAO! Great tease!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! I'm so excited to read this series. And....WHO THE FRACK IS THAT DUDE IN THE PICTURE?!??! He's HAWT!!

    Thanks for sharing, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture...HOT DAMN!!! He can poke me anytime too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That teaser from Trying to score is the best!!!! I can just see it and want it!!!! Syrup dripping..... *sigh*

    Thanks for visiting my TT today.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuck. As always, AMAZING TEASER! And....what an amazing freaking picture. Shit. Drool much?! I must go wipe my face now.

    ;]

    ShawnaLeAnn
    <a href="http://dreaminginthepages.blogspot.com>Dreaming In The Pages</a>

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!