Top Ten Tuesday (20): Favorite Characters

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Who doesn’t like to make lists?!?!?! They make life easy! And fun!!!! And its always a never ending topic!!!!


Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters In Books

This is such a fun topic!!!! I really could go on and on about characters in books for day, I think thats why we all have a blog (or what not) so I happy to gush about some of the characters that just stick with me!


Daemon & Katy

Daemon and Katy 
from the Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Well this boy just makes me crazy!!!! I mean ahhhhh I don’t know if I will be able to form anything that sounds like speaking here because I think of daemon and my mind goes blank! I love he being sarcastic and cocky and just everything!!!!! He is so different than any character that is out here (and if I am wrong, please show me someone who is similar!!) 
And Katy is just beyond fantastic!!! How can you not love a book blogger??? Seriously!! She has the ability to stand up to Daemon, which she should get a metal for because that boy makes my knees weak! But I love her! Simple as that!
Lucas and Aiden Brooks


Lucas and Aiden 
from Trying To Score by Toni Aleo

So these two boys just make my heart complete!!! What can I say about Lucas other than that boy, ooooooo makes my panties drop!!! He is so confident and sexy!!! I really love my men like that!! Gah!!!! I think Blanch pretty much sums up how I feel about Lucas!!!
And Aiden!!! Oh man!! Aiden is just the sweetest, most innocent character I have read about. He just ahhhhh I don’t know how to put this into words!!! He makes me want to have babies just like him!!! And I love how he is so young, yet so wise!! It’s just great!!
Blanch and I follow Lucas around!

Daniel Conn as Travis

Travis 
from Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Oh Travis Travis Travis!!! Really all I want to do is scream your name out all the time!!! I am just all over this boy! He is delectable, sexy, confident (you see a theme here?!?!?) and just rocks my socks off! I love his family and loved reading about him develop into an amazing man for Abby.


Dumbledore 
from Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

I don’t know if anything needs to be said here about how amazing Dumbledore is!! I keep hoping that one day I will get a book about him! It think it would be just so amazing. His character is so deep and complex and mysterious that I need to know more!!!! 

Alex from Half-Blood
Alex 
from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I want to be best friends with Alex!! She is just so badass and snarky! She its super fun and just fantastic!!!














Henry Cavill as Christian

Christian Grey 
from the Fifty Shades Sereis by E.L. James

Now every now and then a man comes along that just spins you on your heals and makes your head foggy!!! Again, I like confident sexy men and Christian is just that!! But he is also so complex! Rawr!!!!


Dank 
from Existence by Abbi Glines

Dank is just so mysterious and dangerous, he calls to me!!! I really loved the idea of Death falling in love with a human! I know I sound morbid, but I love death and learning about it and the Deity that is Death. It’s just fantastical!!!





Valentine 
from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

You know that a writer is amazing when they can make you love their Villain! Valentine is just one of those characters I love to hate and hate to love. I just love how evil he is and just everything!! I know I'm totally crazy but I just can’t help it!


So there you have it!!! Isn't it just a beautiful list!! I find myself fangirling all over this post! I think I have to much fun doing this!! What are your favorite characters???

Comments

  1. Great list! I forgot how much I loved Daemon and Katy - I can't wait for Onyx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your list. Especially Daemon and Katy. I mean, who couldn't love Daemon... Seriously.
    Jennifer L. Armentrout just creates amazing characters, you just can't help but love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Dumbledore on my list as well! And omg, I have the hardest time telling the two apart... is the picture for Alex of Lucy Hale or Phoebe Tonkins?!! Wow! Great post, and you have a new follower as well! Would love it if you could check mine out: My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dumbledore. In the films, I liked the original Head Master than the one who finished the series. He had something so soothing about him. BUT, I love him. He's a fascinating character in the books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Totally agree on you there with Daemon. I just MELT. Lol. And of course. Travis. Gah! Still haven't got it yet. Hope I'll stumble upon BD soon. Awesome list!=D

    Drop by my Top 10?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious about the Lux series. I've been hearing some pretty amazing things - a lot of people are obsessed! Must check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Dumbledore! Nice choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dumbledore= wisdom. I wish I had him around every time I have an important decision to make!

    My TTT: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/top-ten-tuesday-favourite-characters-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I whole heartily agree with your pick of Lucas & Aiden from Toni's book "Trying To Score"....Loved, loved, LOVED this book!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love Dumbledore ^^ She did a wonderful job to make him a real human: not only a brillian wizard, but also someone with flaws :)

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/04/top-10-tuesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww Tara awesome list!! Completely agree about Daemon and Travis <3 <3 OMG Travis <3 And Alex and Dank!! :) ;)

    Amazing list! ;) ;) I love all these characters! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!