Teaser Tuesday (23): Struck


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can tease others. 



Here’s how: 
  • Step 1: Grab your current read. 
  • Step 2: Open to a random page. 
  • Step 3: Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others. 
  • Step 4: Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
And that’s now you make a successful tease (as far as a book goes). 

by Jennifer Bosworth 
I dared a glance at the back of Jeremy’s head. He had that kind of hair you wanted to touch without permission. ~ARC p. 61 

Although I had my feet under me, I continued to cling to Jeremy’s arm – nice biceps, I couldn’t help noticing. His hand rested so lightly on my hip his touch could have been a ghost. He wasn’t much taller than me, so our noses were almost in alignment. Inches of nothing separated our mouths. My heart pulsed fire and sent my blood boiling. ~ ARC p. 219 
Eeep!!!!! I just finished this baby early early Monday morning (like 330 am Monday) and this one made me smile a few times!!! These teasers always make me giddy!!! 

How do you tease?



Comments

  1. So Jeremy has nice hair! LOL Sounds cute!
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! Sounds very promising. You had me with the first teaser and the "hair". Love it!! Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! I would definitely read this, based on those. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is on my tbr pile. I want to read this one so bad. Love the teasers!! Thanks for sharing! New follower. Happy reading!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great and I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!