In My Mailbox (23) The One With Onyx, Sweet Evil and The Temptation!


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying. 



Ok guys I'm sorry this week! It's totally crazy and has a lot of books this week and I also will put in the photos from the author even at Kepler's! 




Blogs Mentioned 
Pam ~ Bookalicious 

Won
Keep Holding On by Susane Colassanti
A Perfect Storm by Lori Foster
Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Gifted
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Belthazar by Claudia Gray
The Temptation by Alisa Valdes
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Forgotten ByCat Patrick
A Touch Mortal By Leah Clifford
Blood Magic By Tessa Gratton
The NearWitch By Victoria Schwab
Awaken By Katie Kacvinsky
Clarity By Kim Harrington
Between Shades Of Grey By Ruta Sepetys
Haven By Kristi Cook

Bought
Eden by Jamie McGuire
Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Immortal City by Scott Speer

Bought/Got Signed
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Book Tour
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth


It's just so pretty!

So I hope everyone enjoyed! And don’t forget to check this week for my week of reviews!! Its going to be great!!! 

And here are the photos from the author event!!!!








What did the postman bring you?

Comments

  1. Wow! So many fantastic books! I can't wait to read your reviews! I really loved Balthazar, anna and the french kiss and between shades of gray (it is the only book so far to cause me to cry, though one book i read last saturday caused me to feel very sad but no tears came out)
    Anyways, enjoy your new books!
    old follower :)
    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked A Perfect Storm. Have you read her other books? This was such a great series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you got so many awesome books this week! I can't wait to read Unraveling and Sweet Evil! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-31.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you know, I'm just here in my room sulking because I'm just SUPER JEALOUS YOU GOT ONYX! Gah! Obsidian is just so freaking awesome. I still haven't got down from the Daemon hangover that I tweeted you about. Can't believe that you already got Onyx. Lol. Anyways, awesome haul!=D

    Drop by my IMM?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you got your Onyx ARC????? I'm still waiting for mine. I'm getting super ansy! lol. Whoa did you get a lot of books this week. I love your post as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Great haul! I still need to read Obsidian. I also really really want to read Immortal City, Darkness Before Dawn, Sweet Evil, A Touch Mortal, Unraveling, and Clarity. If I Stay and Where She Went are amazing! Balled my eyes out! I also love Lola and the Boy Next door although I didn't like Anna and the French Kiss too much lol which is weird.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want Onyx too :'( :'(

    Great mailbox! Enjoy all your amazing books this week ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok...I just need to get this out of the way first: ONYX!!!!! I can't wait for this one! So Jealous! :-) Awesome IMM! So many wonderful books! I've collected the Lori Foster series. I hear they're really good. One day I will get to them! I have Unraveling coming to me in the mail & Sweet Evil is on my TBR. Annnd...I have now "collected" the Fifty Shades series in PB and will start those soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG WHERE DID YOU GET DARKNESS BEFORE DAWN?! LET ME BORROW IT RIGHT NOW!!!!! RAHHHHHHH!!!! Sweet Evil! Our first book club read!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sheesh, I have no idea where to start with that amazing list of books. Um, I have Between Shades of Gray too! :D

    Enjoy your reads!

    Jenny at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome books this week! I'm down in the LA area and Stephanie Perkins will be here on Tuesday! I'm so excited!! I'm so jealous of you bloggers in the bay area cause you guys hang out and have book club together. I've gone to so many book signings in the hopes of meeting bloggers in my area but there really aren't that many. I wish I could afford to drive up to you're book signings and meet all you awesome blogger!!! Enjoy your books! Check out my IMM:

    http://www.elegantlyboundreviews.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Evil! I can't wait to read it omg. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great book haul!! I can't believe all the awesome books.I loved Catastrophic History so much. Enjoy, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you definitely had a blast and got a ton of good books. I know you are definitely going to enjoy 'Onyx' =D

    You can find my IMM here! CLICKY HERE! =D if you would like.

    Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!