In My Mailbox (22)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. Its purpose is to encourage those lovers of books to share what came their way, by way of wining, begging, borrowing or buying. 


A super shorty this week!!!!! Which is every exciting!!!!!!! I'm so proud of myself!!!!



Blogs Mentioned 


eBooks 
Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weaterford 
When Copper Suns Fall by KaSonndra Leigh (free) 
Speed Dating by Nancy Warren (free) 


Won/Gifted 

Taking Shots by Toni Aleo 
Trying To Score by Toni Aleo 
Hippocampus by Tom Tancin 





Here is the link to the giveaway!!!! Make sure you enter!!!!! It’s exciting!!!! 


And here is the quick link to my reviews for Taking Shots and Trying To Score

GO SHARKS!!!!!!!! 







I hope everyone had a great week and thanks for stopping by!!!! 



What did the post man bring you?

Comments

  1. My haul is somewhat small this week but it is good. I have sooo much to read still! I must check out these hockey books sometime you keep talking about!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you have a lot of great reading ahead of you!! enjoy and happy reading :)

    check out my IMM.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,

    Nice IMM:D

    I have heard great things about When Copper Suns Fall.

    Enjoy !!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol. You look so cute in the video. And yay for Sharks!=D Great haul!=D

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an awesome haul! I've never heard of any of these books before you mentioned them (I know, I know) but they sound great! Enjoy!

    Misa
    The Magic Attic Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahahahahah GO SHARKS :D Enjoy all your books and can't wait to see you on Thursday!! :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome bunch!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, these are all new to me, I'll have to check them out! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mailbox! Hurray for the Assassins series. You're Toni's SuperFan. I hope you enjoy everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoy all your books chickie! I put Chasing Nikki in my TBR, so you'll have to tell me how it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOLOLOL YAY FOR SHARKS! x) I was half-watching this tonight at my aunt's house because she's a MAJOR hockey fan, but I was half-not-watching because I'm not the biggest sports girl in the world. But besides all of that, you have a really great mailbox this week, Tara! When Copper Suns Fall sounds especially cool :)

    I hope you have an amazing day, Tara! <3 Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Taking Shots and Trying to Score!! I've read about on My Book Boyfriend meme, and OMG these books are amazing <3 <3 Awesome mailbox Tara!! Enjoy all your books this week ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow all of these are new to me. Taking shots I've seen before on another IMM though. I love the cover for Chasing Nikki!! haha. Great haul chick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!