Waiting On Wednesday (21): Auracle

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own.

by Gina Rosati
Expected publication: August 7th 2012 by Roaring Brook Press

16 year old Anna Rogan has a secret she's only shared with her best friend, Rei; she can astrally project out of her body, allowing her spirit to explore the world and the far reaches of the universe. 

When there's a fatal accident and her classmate Taylor takes over Anna's body, what was an exhilarating distraction from her repressive home life threatens to become a permanent state. Faced with a future trapped in another dimension, Anna turns to Rei for help. Now the two of them must find a way to get Anna back into her body and stop Taylor from accusing an innocent friend of murder. Together Anna and Rei form a plan but it doesn't take into account the deeper feelings that are beginning to grow between them.

Why I need this: not only do I think this cover is just so beautiful, but the whole blurb sounds so great and original. And a brewing of love!!! Sign me up!!! It sounds so great and original I cant wait to get my hand on it!!!

What are you waiting for?

Comments

  1. Ohhh! This one looks good! :) & since you haven't pointed me in the wrong direction yet when it comes to books, I am adding this one to my TBR list! :)

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday Here

    Tabby @Insightful Minds

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be awesome to astral project! Well until someone steals your body! Great pick!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the premise of this one. I can't wait to read it. Great pick!

    My WoW Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for this one! The cover is gorgeous and the plot sounds really intriguing. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the cover is just gorgeous and the book blurb sounds very interesting with the astral projection theme throughout. I am waiting for this book to be released as well. Great WOW book Tara. I'm a old GFC follower Natasha @ Paranormal Goddess Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cover! The font, the model, the setting. Soo cool! :)

    New FB Fan and LinkyFollower!

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! Sounds interesting. I'm going to have to check this one out.

    My WWW/WoW post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover is stunning I must admit I haven't heard of this book but the plot sounds good. Here's the link to choice .....http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-51/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this once on The Story Siren and totally forgot about it. Now that you put it here I am so checking this out=D Great pick!

    Drop by my WoW?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-second-chance-summer-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pick! I love this cover. Thanks for sharing, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower, Love your site!! I am loving this cover--I will have to check it out. Thanks for sharing. Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick! I love the whole concept of being able to astrally project...that's certainly something new! I'm definitely putting this on the TBR pile. Gorgeous cover too!

    My WOW @ YA Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. i so want this1
    hope u get it soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooooh. Sounds creepy in a good way! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aaaah I love the cover and it sounds sooo interesting,definitely going on my TBR pile

    My WoW: http://youngadultbookhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pick and cover.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how she's floating in the cover. It sounds interesting kind of like Slide where she's able to leave the body. My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!