Waiting on Wednesday (24): Endlessly

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine where you have a chance to let other know what you can’t wait to claim as your own. 

by Kiersten White 
Expected Publication July 24th 2012 by HarperTeen 

Try as she might, Evie can’t seem to escape her not-so-normal past. And what was supposed to be a blissfully normal school break is ruined when a massive group of paranormals shows up at her house, claiming that Evie is the only one who can protect them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The deadly war between the faerie courts looms ever closer. The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its future rests solely in Evie’s hands. 

So much for normal. 

With a perfect blend of humor and suspense, Endlessly is everything readers could dream of in a conclusion—and the unexpected twists will keep them guessing until the very last page. 

Why I need this: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I mean seriously!!!!! I loved the first two books and totally loved Evie and I'm soooo excited to see how this trilogy ends!! I'm so sad but damn!!! Its just so good and I cant wait!! What’s amazing is that this is released on my best friends birthday! Double plus!! If you haven’t read the other books and are interested in just a fun paranormal read that will make you chuckle pick these up! They are just so cute and fun!! And damn it I need this book!!!!

Comments

  1. I think that's what I love best about this series. You can pick it up and just have a damn good time reading them. I don't get too frustrated, I'm usually always smiling, and it's just so fun! Great pick :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very fun paranormal series! Evie has given me lots of laughs! Tasey! Shut the bleep up! Also Lend is so dreamy and he can look like anyone! Who wouldn't want a boyfriend like that? I can't wait!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! Evie always got me smiling by her attitude. She's so fun and quirky. Awesome pick!=D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series! I'm so anxious to see how everything wraps up but of course I'll be sad too since the series is ending. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the first two books yet, but I really want to! They sound so good. Love the cover for this one. :)

    Pam | jelly loves books

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAH i keep meaning to read this series, I just haven't gotten around to it yet! I've always adored the covers though (and that model looks so much like Scarlett Johanssen it distracts me haha).

    My WoW | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is actually a great pick i was even planned to added my shelf to the next edition of WoW of mine =) The series are great and i cant wait to see what happens in the last book!

    Here is mine WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read the first book of this series and enjoyed it.. Not sure if I will read the 2nd one or this one though.. But I love the cover!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Paranormalcy at home for ages now! Really have to start reading this series. :D Great choice!

    Aleksandra and her WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Paranormalcy series. Supernaturally was a great read as well. Can't wait for the grand finale!

    Check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed Paranormalcy! It was such a fun read. I still need to read Supernaturally but I am looking forward to finishing the series! :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, I NEED this one. I loved Paranormalcy & Supernaturally. I need some Evie time :D Great pick!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-11-lara-avery.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you enjoy! your choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one looks really good. Running to goodreads now to add to my TBR list!

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday Post

    Happy Reading!
    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never read anything from this series before, this sounds good though so I will have to look into them.

    Thanks for stopping by today :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you are thinking!!!! I LOVE to hear from you!!!!!